Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

To say that I was embarrassed is an understatement. It felt like Todoroki just blasted flames at me , which makes me want to disappear at the moment.

Recall
To Kita:

Y/N
I want you

Why do auto correct happen at the most un-needed times?I have no idea.

Kita
You can always have me.

His reply made me heart went DOKI DOKI as I threw my phone on my bed and let out a girlish squeal. For the past few weeks, I noticed that I had been developing feelings for him. Like how my heart will speed up whenever we are together, or how he would always take care of me. Some members noticed and kept on teasing me about it, making me a blushing mess.

Flashback

"Y/N, are you okay?"Kita asked me as he noticed my red face. "Yes I am.. " I trailed off as he narrowed my eyes at me before placing his forehand on my forehead.

"You are having a fever. Go home." Kita said while I blushed at the skin contact with him. Thank god my red and feverish face covered it!

I shook my head, telling him that I'm alright and that I will be fine after taking a few Panadols. But he didn't believe me.

Before I knew it, Kita scoop me up into his arms. His right arm was under my thigh while his left arm was supporting my neck.

At this point of time, I'm pretty sure my heart could jump out of my chest now.

HIS CARRYING ME HIS CARRYING ME HIS CARRYING ME

OH MY GOSH MY CRUSH IS CARRYING ME.

The rest of the team members noticed, before whistling out to us. Especially Atsumu.

" GET MARRIED ALREADY! I WANT TO BE THE CHILD's GOD FATHER ! "

"You being a god father? God bless the child, Tsumu."

"Shut up samu!"

As usual, one glare from Kita is all it takes for the twins to shut up and the members to stop whistling.

I tried to hide my face with my ponytail but obviously it ain't doing it's job.

"You are too tense Y/N,relax."Kita said while looking down at me. Who wouldn't be tense?? This is the first time that a guy is carrying me.Not just any other guy,but my CRUSH.

I didn't know where was Kita taking me to. Probably to the nurse office. Since the gym is so far from the nurse office and my fever is draining my energy,I slowly let myself relax inside his arms as I leaned my head against his chest.

I could hear his heart beating strongly, and then it speeds up?I didn't bother questioning him as I was too tired to do so. And hence, I ended up falling asleep inside the arm's of the volleyball captain.

When I woke up, I was already in the Nurse office with a blanket draped across me. My school bag was beside me along with some of my valuables.