Chapter 17

Y/N's POV

That day during lunch time,we ate together with the team.Kita had made a bento box for me.I smiled in delight at the food that Kita and his grandma had prepared for me.

(Picture cred to google)

It's a totoro themed lunch box T^T .

I took a picture of the bento box as a memory .Truth to be told,I can't bear to whole thing.It just looks too cute and I don't want to destroy.

"Why are you staring at food and not eating it?Do you not like it?"Kita asked me with a concerned look him.

"No!It's really pretty!I just can't bear to eat it. I don't want to destroy this masterpiece..."

He chuckled and ruffled my hair."It's okay,I'll make more of this for you in future.Hurry up and dig in will you?"

I picked up my forks and spoon and started saying my greetings.Before I was able to "destroy" that masterpiece,I caught sight of Osamu sitting in front of me ... DROOLING.

He was staring at my lunch box with a hungry gleamed in his eyes.From the corner of my eyes,I could see his hands holding the chopsticks ,slowly raising closer and closer to my lunch....

"Osamu!Stop it.It's not yours."Aran said as he lightly smacked Osamu's hand.He let out a small ow as he rubbed his red hand while slightly pouting.

He really loves food that much huh?

Fortunately,Atsumu was away for training camp today.So it was surprisingly...quiet. Ah ✨peace✨

Osamu reluctantly stared at me as I started digging in.Normally,I would have shared my food with him.But today was different,Kita made this lunch box for me and I ain't sharing it with anyone.Sorry Osamu,not today.

"By the way Kita,can you accompany me to the school office later?I want to report to them about what happened about my legs..you know..." I trailed off while Kita swallowed down his food and looked at me.

"Do you really want to know now?Cause I don't want you to be pressured or anything.And please call me Shinsuke,love."

"O-ok shinsuke..yes I want to know."

-
Back to the day where Y/N got slashed
(A/N:Yall really thought they were gonna get away with it???Not when I'm here lmao✌🏻)

Kita walked out of the nurse office,feeling rage taking over his body.He has never let his emotions get into him.But today was different,enough was enough. Thoes fan girls were too much.He normally didn't cared about them,thinking they were just a bunch of girls who would want to get into the volleyball's team pants. But to resort to this way?No,he would make thoes girls pay and seek justice for Y/N.

Going to the principal office,he knocked on the door lightly,and a small " come in " was heard.

The principal office was simple. A plain wooden desk in the middle with bookshelves on both sides.A sofa and coffee table was placed in front of the desk for small meetings.

"Good afternoon Principal Tanaka."Kita greeted the principal as the principal greeted him back.

"Afternoon to you too Kita.What brings you here to my office today?"

"I want to report an incident about bullying."Kita said as he explained everything that happened from Y/N from the start till the end.About how Yumeko and her friends slashed her legs and were calling her names.

Good thing is that Kita took a look at all of their name tags and were able to memorise it instantly. So he gave the principal their full names and everything.

Principal Tanaka seems shocked that such things were happening in school.He sighed as he rubbed his temple from all the stuff that was going on.

"It seems like this girls weren't educated very well.And it disappoints me that such horrific things were happening in school."Principal Tanaka said in a disappointed tone ,before mumbling something about fan girls and their obsession.

"Anyway Kita,I need you to stay in the office with me for awhile.I'll call the girls and look up to the CCTV.Meanwhile,take a seat first."Kita nodded as he sat down on the sofa while the principal did a broadcast,summoning the 4 girls.

The girls reported to the principal office, feeling nervous.They knew that they were getting caught and that there was NO WAY for them to escape.Yumeko tried to be brave by composting her posture by she failed instantly when she caught Kita giving her a glare,so cold that it could send her back to the ice age.

"I heard that you girls injured a girl called Y/N L/N,is that true?" Principal Tanaka asked as he lean back to his seat,crossing his legs,folding his arms while staring at the girls.

"We did no such things sir!" One of the girls speaked up,attempting to be brave while principal Tanaka raised an eyebrow at her.

"Is that so?Then what's this?" The principal played an audio,which consisted of Yumeko threatening Y/N ,Y/N screaming while the girls laughed.

Kita tried to cool himself as he clench and unclench his fist.His neck vein was visible and everyone could see that he was trying to contain himself.

Yumeko 's jaw dropped.She didn't expect someone to be recording her?Who would do that?It couldn't be Kita.

"In case if you were wondering if someone recorded you,no that's not the case.There was a CCTV outside the girl's toilet.You guys were just too loud,and the walls aren't soundproof so.."Principal Tanaka explained as the girls started crying.They thought they could get away with it without anyone noticing them.

"I'm going to call your parents and report this to the police.Since all of you are 16, you are not eligible to go to jail yet.But there is a huge chance that you will have to go to girl's home."

The girls started bawling their eyes out,begging the principal to not call their parents and police.But principal Tanaka wasent buying it.

It's time to do something about this crazy fangirls of the male volleyball team

That's what Principal Tanaka was thinking.

-

A/N: hi guys how r u hehehe anyway I have a few things to say

1) won't be updating much because I'm having exams next week ; I keep on spending my time on wattpad kwnsksn I'm so fucked for my anatomy and physiology exam LOL and this is just the second week of sch ..

2) I'm feeling kinda uhm down so at the moment I'm preferring to read more than write.

3)please help a girl out.I broke up with my boyfriend and blocked him everywhere because I literally don't want to have anything to do with him but he called me childish and just keep on telling me to unblock him........ 😐🤌 am I rlly that childish lol