Chatper 19

SMUT CONTENT BELOW

MINORS PLS GET OUT 😩 I don't want to get sued by you guys(or anyone in general)

This is my first time writing smut ; ya girl turning 18 this year so she gotta be BOLD ( and also because I have been getting a lot of comments about how you guys want Kita to rail you lmao )

And also uh recommend me some smuts + yandere

⚠️ WARNING : DOMINANT KITA ⚠️

-

Third person's POV

After that incident,Kita and Y/N were both embarrassed to be caught in such act.It was awkward between the both of them before Kita decided that they should help his grandmother to cook dinner.

"Hopefully we can actually continue this later,"Kita said.Pecking Y/N's forehead,he intertwined his hands with the girl,before pulling her out of his bedroom and towards the kitchen.

Y/N got flustered at Kita's comment,but decided to shrug it off,thinking that he was just teasing her.Of course,the poor girl didn't know that Kita was partly serious about it.

-

"I will go to my friend's house now,shin-Chan.I'll probably be back in the morning.Take care of the house and remember to make some babies!"Kita's grandmother bid goodbye to the couple before going off to her friend's house.

The couple had just finished eating dinner and had already clean the tables and washed the dishes before lying on the sofa and watching movies.

"Shinsuke,I really like your grandmother."Y/N mumbled as she was lying down on the couch with her head on Kita's lap while Kita strokes Y/N's hair. "Mhmm, I told you that she is a nice person,love."

Both of them were watching the movie Me Before You.It was a truly heartbreaking movie .

During the movie,Kita felt his private hardened as it twitches up slightly,hitting Y/N's head.

Y/N turned her head,looking at Kita with a "what do you want look". Kita inhaled sharply as he excused himself to the bathroom,leaving a confused Y/N on the couch.

He made sure to lock the door before taking deep breaths to calm his private down.

He couldn't help it,the sight of Y/N lying on his lap, the cute little faces that she makes whenever the movie surprises her,or that soft little plumb lips that opened slightly,turns him on.

Oh,how he desperately wish for Y/N's lips to be wrap around his private.

The inarizaki volleyball captain shook off his thoughts as he splashed cold water on his face. Kita,stop thinking dirty things,is what he told himself.But all in his mind right now is Y/N under him,screaming and moaning his name in pleasure. He is feeling horny,and he wants Y/N to satisfy him.

"Shinsuke,are you okay?You are in the bathroom for quite awhile.Is there anything wrong?" A soft voice disturbed the male's thoughts as he replied back with a "coming".

He internally lost it when he saw the (H/C) haired girl standing in front of him,looking at him with such innocent face.

Kita doesn't know what's wrong with him today.But he wants to take Y/N right there.