Chapter 18

This chapter is dedicated to Sasha Braus.

Thank you for being my comfort character.

-

Y/N's POV

"So many meat!" I exclaimed as I look at the dishes that Kita's grandma has prepared for us.

I'm currently in the Kita's household,having dinner with them.

Apparently,It was a last minute decision.Kita's grandmother has been bugging Kita to bring me over to her house,talking about how she wants to see her grandson's future wife.

It was then,Kita decided to surprise his grandmother by bringing me over.I felt nervous at first,thinking that his grandmother might not like me.But then Kita reassured me that I'll be fine,he promises that his grandma will definitely love me.

"You will be fine,love."Kita whispered into my ears as he kisses my cheek quickly before interlocking hands with me.

Upon arriving at his house,his grandmother was shocked to see me.

"Shin-Chan,is this her?"

"Yes,ba-Chan.This is my girlfriend,Y/N L/N."

"Hello grandma!"I greeted Kita's grandmother as she hurriedly brings me into a hug."Oh!shin-Chan's wife is so pretty!" I blushed at his grandma's comment while Kita smirked.

"T-thank you...."

"Hurry up and come in!I will cook more for dinner today!"His grandma ushered us to come in as I took off my shoes before entering the house.

"Shinsuke...where do I put my bag...?"I asked Kita as he mumbled a small "follow me to my room".I followed him to his room and dang,his room is so neat and tidy.

He placed his bag beside his bed as I followed wise

He placed his bag beside his bed as I followed wise.Kita must have noticed my nervousness as he take me into his arms."Dont be nervous okay?My grandma is really nice.She will treat you well." Kita said as I nuzzled my face into his chest,inhaling his sweet mint scent.

"I'm just not good with people,but I will try to step out of my comfort zone."

"Thats my good girl."Kita said as he pulls away and cups my face with his hands.He looks at me lovingly before dipping in and connected our lips together. I immediately kissed him back as I pulled his waist closer to my body.

"MhMM,you smell so sweet."He whispered against my lips before connecting our lips together again,not giving me a chance to reply.

"Making babies already,I see." A voice popped out of nowhere as Kita's grandmother stands at the doorway,looking at us while wiggling her eyebrows.Both of us stopped and looked at her in embarrassment.Talk about wrong timing..

"What?Dont look at me like that. Continue what you are doing okay?"Kita's grandma said before closing the door and walking away,shouting out a " Dont use condoms!I want grandkids!"

-

A/N: got a bit nasty lol but anyw

#PotatoGirl
#PotatoNation
#PotatoSupremecy

Is short because I keep on having exams omg I wanna shoot myself man

And also not me crying my eyes out for aot S4 ep8 . Stay strong guys.