Chapter 7

Y/N's POV

I watched the boys training hard as I helped to prepare towels and fill up their water bottles.

The sound of volleyballs being smacked towards the floor honestly scared me at first. I shivered at the impact as the sound echoes throughout the gym.Gradually,I got used to it and didn't mind as much as I did at first.

"BREAK TIME!" Kita shouted as the members collapsed due to exhaustion. I handed clean towels to them as passed them their water bottles. All of them murmured a small thank you before gulping down the clear liquid.

I took out my own water bottle as I started drinking water too

I took out my own water bottle as I started drinking water too. Their volleyball coach wasent here today due to some family matters. Hence, Kita is in-charge of training today.

"Hey L/N-san," a black haired guy with his hair being parted separately look towards me.

His name is Suna I think?

"Yea?"

"Buy me a box of chuppets tomorrow." Suna stated while I looked at him blankly. Is this guy really coming out of nowhere to demand things from me?

"Well, you have hands and legs. You can walk to the nearest convenience store and just buy it yourself. And you don't seem to be in need of money. So you won't have any problem buying it yourself." I snorted at him as I continue to drink my water.

Suna smirks at me before opening up his phone and showing me his phone screen.

And it was........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A photo of me on top of Kita.

WHICH IS THE INCIDENT JUST NOW!

My eyes bulged out as I accidentally spit out the water from my mouth to Suna.........

It was as if Suna had received a free shower from the rain.

Suna glared at me murderously as I glared back at him.