Chapter 8

I have been receiving so much from you guys omg especially the comments T.T

It motivates me to write finish this book faster so that I can start on my Kita Mafia and Fox AU
( I actually already started writing for the Mafia AU )

And my exams are coming haha,the only thing that is motivating me is this.

Anyway enjoys the story :))

Y/N's POV

Practice ended swiftly as all members started parting ways to go back home.

Unfortunately for me,Kita's and the Twin's house are in the same direction as mine....

Throughout the walk back home,it was just filled with Atsumu bragging about how good his spike is while Osamu ask him to sit up and stop talking.Me and Kita were walking in silence when he decided to initiate a conversation.

"So how's do you think of our members?"

"They are all kinda childish.Is like a 3 year old inside a 16 year old body."

The twins heard and turned around to glare at me.I rolled my eyes at their behaviour.Guys are really immature.

Kita could only look blankly at the twins and they immediately turned away and pretend to be busy admiring the sky.

"I hope you can bear with them,L/N-san.Our volleyball team hasent had a manager for quite awhile now,and we are really in need of you.If Suna or the twins bully you,please tell me.I won't hesitate to hang them up and hit their butts if need to."Kita murderously said and I could feel the twins tensing up while Atsumu nervously chuckled at Kita's comment.

"Kita-san,your jokes are not funny." Atsumu assured himself while Osamu hissed an silently asked him to shut up again.

I chuckled at the twin's interaction.Even though they act like a children,but as an audience,its quite amusing to see them fight.

They should have been in the drama club rather then being in the volleyball clubs.

"Y/N-san,what do you think about this two idiots here?"Kita asked while pointing to the twins.The twins snickered back at him while I chuckled at their reactions.

"I think they should have went to the drama club instead of the volleyball club.Their daily fights are already amusing enough to be put up as a show."I replied as the twins deadpanned me.I never thought that this would happen,

But Kita let out a small chuckle

Shocking me and the twins. Damn I always thought that he wasn't the type to laugh or smile and will probably say something like "there is nothing be laugh and smile about ".Guess you can never judge a person by their own appearance.

"You are right,Y/N-san.I agree with you." Both twins rolled their eyes and walked in silence,not wanting to start another fight in front of Kita.We will go home and fight within 4 walls. Was what the twins thought to themselves.

Soon after,the twins bid farewell to us they took the left path way to their house while me and Kita took the right.

Both of us were walking in silence.Neither of us was talking and it was super awkward.I felt the strong urge to just take out my ear phones and blast musics into my ears but then I decided against it because it was rude to do so in the presence of another person.Soon after,the view of my house arrived.As I was about to bid him goodbye,he stopped and asked me where my house was.I pointed to the house in front as he nodded his head.

"Go home safely.neighbour." Was all he said as he entered the house..that was beside mine.

It then suddenly struck me that,Shinsuke Kita is my next door neighbour.