Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

I let out a sigh of frustration as I stared at the math problem in front me. I could feel my inner brain cells exploding bit by bit as I tried to squeeze out whatever solution that was left to solve the problem; but I still failed miserably.

Who can I consult my math problems to? I don't have anyone's number.. the only number I have is Kita's.

Welp , here goes nothing.I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts to text him.

MESSAGES

Y/N
Hello

Kita
Hello.Do you need anything?

Y/N
I'm having trouble with a math question,can you help me?

Kita
Sure

Y/N

((A/N: questions credits to Singapore O levels Additional mathematics paper that is set by Cambridge ; in collaboration with SEAB))

I don't know how to do qns 11 T^T
Please help me I'm stuck

Kita
That's really easy
Do you wanna call instead? So that it's easier to explain to you.

Y/N
Yup sure !

~ Incoming call from Kita ~
ACCEPT or DECLINE

*press accept*

"Hello,L/N,"Kita's voice rang through the speakers of my cell phone. I murmured a hi back as Kita wasted no time and started explaining the question to me.

Throughout the whole time, I was amazed at how smart and patient Kita is. He would constantly ask me if I understood his explanations. Even though there were times that I didn't get it, he would slowly explain again and again till I get it right.

His soothing and calm voice is a bonus for me. It was as if he was the siren that was singing, luring me to hear more of his beautiful voice.

"Do you understand now?L/N?"

"Yes Kita-senpai."

"Please drop the formalities and call me Kita."

I chuckled as I told him the same."Then you can just call me Y/N since I'm gonna call you Kita."

"Sure,Y/N. Do you have any more questions to ask me?"