Chapter 14: Famous Encounter

Start from the beginning

“Be careful and be safe.” I pull up to the Airport and help him get his bags out.

Kain meets up with the rest of his family. His parents and Ken all wait for him as he goes through the detector thing. I stand by the doors. As the rest of the family start to broad the plane Kain gives me a longing look.

 “Go.” I mouthed.

He steps out of line and comes to kiss me hard. Our lips come together in a passionate collision. I know he was irritated before, because he doesn’t want to leave me, but I know he was really wants to do this. We break our kiss, but our faces are still close. Our noses touching and heads together, our breathing synced.

“Nia I think I—“Kain come on love.”

He turns around and frowns at his mother. “Don’t worry about it babe, whatever it is, it can wait, yeah?” He nods, and gets back in line.

“Bye Nia!” Ken yells. I laugh and wave goodbye.

~~~

                I sit in empty dorm and browse places that are hiring. I was getting distracted it from studying, but I needed a break away. A bunch of places were hiring, but I eliminated some that involved building and constructing.

 I would more likely lean to the restaurants or somewhere quiet. Sadly the bookstore was not hiring. I type in hiring restaurants and feel satisfied when something acceptable pops up. A Tea Shop and a nearby Singing bar were hiring. I write down their numbers and prepare to call them.

                I planned to go visit the places so I can see the environment. Putting on a little lipstick, I grab my phone, purse and head out. Tea shop first.

                When have I ever just went somewhere by myself? Got in a car and just drove somewhere? I haven’t done that in a long time, and the freedom sort of made me feel good. I turned up on the radio and jammed to the song playing. Meghan Trainor from to Ariana Grande killed the radio.

I relaxed and stopped at a stop light.

The next song playing was The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez.

You got me sippin' on something

I can't compare to nothing

I've ever known, I'm hoping

That after this fever I'll survive

I know I'm acting a bit crazy

Strung out, a little bit hazy

Hand over heart, I'm praying

That I'm gonna make it out alive

The bed's getting cold and you're not here

The future that we hold is so unclear

But I'm not alive until you call

And I'll bet the odds against it all

Save your advice 'cause I won't hear

You might be right but I don't care

There's a million reasons why I should give you up

But the heart wants what it wants

The heart wants what it wants

                When I heard a car door slam next to me, I jump and glance out the window. Some guy was walking out his car and going inside the tea shop.