Chapter 16: See You Again

Alright, I alternated between their Point of View's so you can get both sides of how they get there. So Enjoy! This is what you guys have been waiting for. 

I'll fix any mistakes later. :* 

Chapter 16: See You Again

Aiden

            Beth was feeling Hope, as I got ready for practice. “Is she dressed? Or should I change her shirt to this one?” I go back in and hold up a plaid blue shirt and black pants. Adam was trying to burp Hope, but he wasn't holding her head right.

“Here I’ll do it.”

 I take my shirtless now five month old daughter from burp her the right way. She does so, letting out little sounds. Her light skin was smooth and she smelled like baby lotion. “Do that shirt.” Beth says. I agree, and lay her down to carefully to put it on her.

“Okay Aiden, will you just think about it?” Adam asked. I set her in her exersaucer my mother got for her and she plays with the toys surrounding her.  

He was asking me if I wanted to go with him and Beth to London for spring break. I declined their first offer, because I don’t know if I was up for it. I would have to figure out last minute plans for Hope, and figure someone to watch her.

“You can bring Hope too. She’s old enough now to fly on a plane.”

I raise a brow at Beth, “You already booked the tickets didn’t you?” I turn to Adam and see him nodding.

“It’s Spring Break and I just don’t want you sulking in here. We’re all sad about Drew, and we’ve all left you alone so you can mourn, but I think it is time that you get back into the world. And going to London will just the thing. And it can Hope’s first little vacation.”

He picks up Hope and she touches his face giggling.

 I sigh, “Alright, but yall can’t be getting wasted one me every night and expect me to come save you, I have a baby to take care of, and  I don’t need to be taking care of you.”

 Beth sprung up, “We hear you Captain! London here we go!”

Hope was kicking her legs out and babbling. I pick her up, “Yeah that’s right baby, we’re going to London.”

~~~

Nia

            I was sitting in my bed at the dorm, waiting on Kain to get back from getting us food. When I heard a knock at the door, I ran to it, hungry as ever. I unlocked the door and stopped right in my tracks to see who it was.

“Beth?”

We collided in a huge hug, squeezing the hell out of each other. I breathed in her hair and it smelled like mangos. I missed that, I missed her. We didn't let go for a while, rocking back and forth on each other’s feet. “I’m so glad you’re here.” I cried. We let go and she laughed with happy tears in her eyes. “Me too.” People walking outside looked at us weird.

“What are you doing here?” I asked. She comes all the way in, looking around the dorm room. “Well I came to surprise you.” She sat on my bed and I was so excited. I could show her around, and we can finally hang out after two years.

“By yourself?”

She shakes her head, “Adam is coming on a different plane. I wanted to spend a day with just you and me before he came in.”

I nod, “Alright well I’m waiting for Kain to bring me back some food, but we can do anything you want after that, I promise.” She raises a brow, “Mmm, so I’ll finally get to meet the mysterious Kain?” I laugh, “He’s a good guy.”