Chapter 7: Confusing Dreams

I didn't have to take my finals, cause I'm a nerd. Lol Enjoy this, maybe it will give some faith. 

P.S. I love the picture I made. It's beautiful :) 

Chapter 7: Confusing Dreams

I sat in room thinking about Kain. It’s been a two whole weeks. He would stop by sometimes, but nothing would happen. We were never alone, nor did he take me by the side and kiss me. He probably didn’t want to mess with me anymore. And I didn’t know whether to be happy or disappointed about that. I sit up and grab my phone. No text or calls. No Skype messages or nothing.

 Someone knocks on the door; I get up and answer it. Ellie smiles right back at me. “Hi!” I let her in and go back to sitting down doing nothing. “Piper isn’t here.” I tell her. “Oh I know. She’s coming in a little. I wanted to surprise her when she gets off work.”

 Ellie and Piper were adorable together.

  “What have you been doing?” She asked me, her accent sounding curious as ever. I shrug, “Nothing.” Ellie smiles. “You’re not doing anything tonight?” She asked again.  “Nope. Nothing. I have no friends.” I said. She claps. “That’s great! Go take a shower!” She yells excited. I look at her weird. “What why?” She pulls me off the bed and shoves me towards the bathroom. “Cause we’re going out!”

I stare at Ellie weird, but follow her demand and get in the shower. When I wash up and get out, I wrap a towel around my body and come back in. Ellie had an outfit set out for me. “What is this?” Lying on my bed was a white halter top and really short shorts. I pick up the shorts and frown. “I can’t wear these. I have too much thighs and ass action going on to wear these.” Ellie tilts her head and looks at me. “Where are we going? Maybe I can pick something else out.”

 “Were going to a rave.”

~~~

                Woah a rave. I thought.

                “You don’t have to go if you don’t’ want to.” Ellie suddenly stops. “I don’t want to pressure you into doing anything you don’t want to.” I shake my head and hold up my hand. “No. It’s fine. I’ve just never been to a rave before.”  She looks at me and laughs. “You Americans don’t know how to have fun.” I smirk, “Hey don’t make fun of Americans.”

~~~

                Piper soon comes back and she gets dressed in all white as well. She was wearing a white button down, a black bowtie, with matching white pants. “Since you’ve never been to a rave, let me tell you something. Let loose. Have Fun.” I nod. “Aye Aye Captain.” She laughs. “Alright Ellie just texted me that she was outside. Let’s go.”

                I take a deep breath and follow Piper out of the room.

                This basement looking place was decked out in neon flashing colors from orange to yellow and green. My all white attired was bright, and people were everywhere. Loud music plays and I get this weird adrenaline rush. “I’m going to get drinks.” Ellie yells. Piper nods and leads us into the crowd. The crowd weirdly opens up and swallows us in; consuming us with bunches of people. The music sinks in and I dance along to the loud beats. I move my hips and try to relax. Ellie comes back with drinks and I take one. Downing the nice fruity taste and enjoying the feeling. When I see a glimpse of blonde hair I stop. My armpits start to tingle and I start to get a nervous feeling.

That can’t be him.

He can’t be here.

What is he doing here?