Sweet and Vile

COVER

SUMMARY

SUMMARY

Lucas Frazier had a mystery woman fallen onto his lap one fateful night when he was supposed to target the Southern mafia leader on his engagement party for retaliation. It was worse enough that it didn't go as planned. But it was a whole other level of hell when the mystery woman lied about who she was. She knew the lie would cost her precious life, so she offered him something she knew a mob leader can't refuse: power. And her hand in marriage. Because as it turns out, she was the Western mafia's most prized daughter supposed to be married off for a truce.

Lucas wanted more than the truce. He wants all territories. And later on, all the power the marriage proffer and eventually, all of what his new wife could offer.

All of sudden, he no longer just wanted power.

He wanted so much more.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Please be informed that I'm no history savvy. Everything in this book is a product of my imagination. Although I daydreamed my entire history classes away, I have my sweet grandma whose stories I will cherish forever. I haven't seen her for what feels like ages. Covid-19 keeps puling us apart. *wink* see what I did there?

Thank you for taking a chance on this book. It means so much than I can vocalize.

Copyright © 2020 Aileedales All rights reserved.