S: fine, you want to get this over with?

P: yes!

She shrugged before leaning off and walking behind me so I couldn't see her anymore. Wait what did I just sign up for?

P: what am I doing exactly?

S: just sit there and do as I say and you'll be fine

P: can I get a warning before you hit me

S: I'm not hitting you.

P: can you hurry up?

S: can you shut up?

I ground and started to get really frustrated. And that's when I remembered I forgot to take my pills...

P: Samantha let me go!

S: no

P: I'm being serious Samantha. I need to get something, you can do whatever you want after!

S: no

P: I swear to god I'll-

S: you'll what?

P: LET ME GO! IM GETTING REALLY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW

S: aww that's tuff

I started to pull my wrist once again to get free but it still wasn't working. This just made me more and more angry.

S: calm down Hercules.

P: SHUT THE HELL UP!

It's too late now. I'm really angry.

S: what if I don't. What are you going to do about it?

P: JUST DO YOUR SHIT ALREADY SO I CAN KILL YOU AFTERWARDS!

S: how sweet

She finally walked back in front of me and sat down on top of the drawer.

P: OH MY FUCKING GOD! WHAT DID YOU EVRN DO BACK THERE

S: watched you get mad

ARE YOU SERIOUS

P: CAN I GO NOW? ARE YOU DONE

S: nope. You seem to have a lot of energy right now. I think you should put that into good use

I clenched my jaw and examined her. What is she even talking about? She was wearing an oversized T-shirt, and I think underwear underneath. I was face to face with her knees so I have to look up because the drawer is a little tall.

All of a sudden she put leg behind the foot of my chair and pulled me closer. I looked at her confused as she slowly pulled up her shirt revealing...

I quickly looked up at the ceiling and closed my eyes.

P: PUT IT BACK DOWN

She laughed

S: I know damn well you've seen pussy before.