They Catch You Reading Fanfiction About Them (Namjoon)

You had been searching endlessly for something good to read. And so had begun a long search for the perfect book. It had taken hours... but you finally found it. 'My Nerd With The Glasses' was one of the top-ranked books on your reading app. The description and cover were beautiful. Pure perfection. If only you'd looked at the tags...

'It was a rainy school day. I can't remember the last time the weather had been this bad... But there was an even bigger storm inside of me when I saw him walk in. My Nerd With The Glasses'

"Well this doesn't seem too bad..." you mumbled and looked back to your device.

'Kim Namjoon... the perfect guy~"

"Well now it's bad! Who would write books about my dad?" You frustratedly called out to no one in particular.

"What's wrong, Baby Doll?" Your father peeked inside your room at the sound of your voice. Quickly you turned off your device and replied "Nothing!" He quirked a brow at your response before noticing the discarded screen. "Alright, let me see it," he held out his hand for you to place it in and when he saw what you were looking at, one could say he was practically dead.

"Uh... Dad?" You waved a hand in front of his face in an attempt to wake him up. He snapped out of it and quickly returned it to you before turning around and leaving.

"I never want to see that again..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hehe updating so close to each other.

If you haven't joined the discord server what are you waiting for? I'll post another link if you need 👉👈

The minimum requirement is that I at least know your age and pronouns, which should be filled out in your introduction.