First Day of School

Jin:

"Alright Y/N. It's your first day of school. There will be many ugly people and some beautiful people." He said to you. "We only hang out with the ones who are..." "Beautiful. Because it's a disgrace to be with the ugly ones." You finished. "Oh, good job! Now go in there and be a queen! I know you can!" He said as he kissed your forehead and you headed into the building.

Jin later received a phone call from the principal saying you wouldn't talk to anyone or hang out with them because you called them ugly. "Oh well. It's not her fault all those children are ugly."

Yoongi:

You went to a school specifically made for Swaeg People.

Hoseok:

He had walked you into the school right up to your classroom. "Daddy. I don't want to go. What if the other kids don't like me." You said to him. He squatted down to your height and said, "Jung Y/N. You are the brightest, most beautiful young girl I know. Now. You're gonna go in there, make lots of friends, then tell me all about it when I come to pick you up. Okay?" He said to you. You nodded to him and he smiled and kissed your head. "Alright. I'll be back at 12. I love you my Sunshine!" He called to you. "I love you too Daddy."

When he came to pick you up, you were excited to leave but sad to leave your new friends, Jisoo, Rosé, Jennie, and Lisa. You talked all about how your day at school went and he was incredibly happy at how much you loved school.

Namjoon:

He homeschooled you because you both caused huge destruction

Jimin:

You were taught by your father's high school classmate at home because you couldn't focus in a school and you didn't understand what those damn teachers were saying there.

Taehyung:

He walked you up to the ramp and sent you off. "Have fun with the other aliens Y/N! Play nice and always fight for yourself if you need to!" He exclaimed as you walked up. "Attention, the space shuttle is departing in 1 minute!" The teacher yelled. You entered the shuttle and it took off.

When you returned home, you were learning about alien invasion planning. 

Jungkook:

He left you in a very comfortable playpen all day while he was at work.