JiKook/YoonMin Pt. 1

A/N: This is a boy X boy part where it's two fathers and the kid (You're 13) so... Yeah. Enjoy!
--------
Key: Appa - Jungkook or Yoongi

Dad/Daddy - Jimin
-------
Trigger Warning!!

There will be mentions of rape and sexual abuse! If you move forward, you cannot move back!!

Strong Language too!!
--------

Y/N P.O.V

It's one of those nights. Appa's home with another one of his sluts. Dad's out with Uncle Jin. So whatever happens, I'm on my own. This has been going on ever since Dad got a promotion at work. After that Appa started clubbing and bringing home random girls and then fucking them then them leaving and then Appa coming in and doing something to me. And he says if I tell anyone everything will be worse. After the girl left and he came back from the guest room, he laid on my right as I faced the door on the left. He took the opportunity and slid my pajama pants down. He slid a finger into my private area and began moving it around. I whimpered saying, "Please stop." Instead, his hand traveled to my chest to start caressing my breasts. I started to silently cry even though I was used to this happening usually every Monday and Thursday when Dad's out working late. Since the new promotion 2 months ago, Appa started doing this. Going out clubbing, getting drunk, bringing girls home, sleeping with them then coning and doing bad things to me. I wish it would stop. But it won't. I can't even tell anyone about this or it will be way worse. He slipped his finger out once the garage door shut and Dad started coming up the stairs.

"Remember. Any word about this, you get punishment." I felt his smirk as I faced the door Dad comes through. "Babygirl~ I'm home." He said. "Daddy!" I called out and got up and ran to hug him. Once we separated he went over to Appa. "Jungkook~" He leaned in and passionately kissed him. I was disgusted. Because the lips that Dad was kissing belonged to a man whore. And he probably doesn't even know he's been- "Jungkook. Have you been... drinking..." Dad said.

"Dammit, Jungkook you know not to drink in this house! What if you did something to Y/N?!" He yelled. He pulled me towards him by the waist and hugged me close.

"Did he do anything to you Y/N?" He asked me with concern. I nodded slightly. His face fell. "Y/N. Why didn't you let me know ahead of time! We would've left this place a long time ago. Why didn't you tell me before?" He asked. I started tearing up. "He said if I told anyone it'd be worse," I said crying.

Appa started getting up off the bed. He walked up to us and proceeded to tear us away from each other before grabbing Dad and smacking his ass. (NO ONE TOUCHES THE JIBOOTY EXCEPT MWYAH!!) "And you... Need to be punished." He said and proceeded to throw me out of the apartment before stripping Dad and proceeding to fuck the shit out of him.

As I sat outside the apartment door, I could hear Dad scream and beg for mercy.

Suddenly, a man walking nearby from the apartment 5 floors below us came up the stairs. "Why are you alone out here little girl?" He asked. He leaned down and I flinched as he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"A-Appa. He-He's" "He's what? What happened?" He asked concerned. "Appa's..." I heard another scream. "Daddy!!" I yelled. I tried to open the door, but it was already locked.

"Please! You have to help him!" I cried. "Help him, please! He could be passed out by now!" I exclaimed.

He nodded and banged on the door. When the door was obviously not answered, he moved me to the side and called the police. "Hello? I have an emergency. My neighbor is being raped by his drunk husband and I'm outside the apartment with their daughter." He said. He thanked the operator after the response and all we had to do now, was wait.