*Chapter 2

"Do you think he's alive?" One voice says.

"I hope so, the more the merrier. We need all the help we can get!" Another voice says. I slowly open my eyes to see what was going on.

"Oh my lanta he's alive!" The first voice says. I was then embraced in a hug by the second guy.

"What's going on?" I ask them, my voice kinda of rough from lack of speech for a while.

"Oh well-" The first guy was cut off by the voice on the speaker.

"You have the audacity to run away like that!? How dare you! I should have shot you right in your crooked heart! You're lucky you aren't dead! Don't EVER do that again!" The voice shouted at, I could only assume, me. At first I was quite confused. I looked all over my body for a gun shot wound, but soon found my shoulder all bandaged up.

"Oh my god! My shoulder! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I shouted. I paused for a second. Why couldn't I feel the pain? I got up from my position on the ground and started to sway my left arm around. I saw it move, but my mind had no control over it. It just kind of dangled there, lifeless.

"Hey are you okay? I saw you sprint out of that room and got shot. Quite graphic really. May have scarred me for life." The first guy said

"Hey my name's Rob by the way." A brown hair guy with a blue hoodie introduced.

"And I'm Mitch." The second guy announced. He had brown hair as well, but wore a black and red checkered jacket.

"What's your name?" They both asked in unison. It took me a second to recall my name.

"Lachlan." I finally said.

"Well Lachlan, we have a big day tomorrow supposedly. Better get some rest and heal that shoulder there bud." Mitch said to me patting my injured shoulder. I cringed at the thought of how much that would have hurt  if I could actually feel my arm.

"Yeah good night love, sweet dreams." Rob said to me.

"Yeah...night mates..." I said back to them. It was quite strange, they act like we've been friends for forever. However I have never met these guys. At least I don't think so. I head up to my room, the same room I was imprisoned in. I laid down on the bed and closed my eyes. Recalling everything that had just happened to me.