"Well, Jeongguk we needed your opinion on if I should you know Just Kill Yoongi. I know you like cake so I got you a red velvet cake like the actual flavor," Jimin said as he points at the cake. 

"Don't eat it he poison it," Jin revealed 

"OKAY! don't tell him." Jimin said to jin.

"I wasn't planning on eating that cake anyway. Oh you are talking about that whole  Yoongi flirting with other people and that he is trying to make you Jealous? Oh yeah I know just like I already told Taehyung just kill him it's not a big deal I am the ruler of this universe I say you can do it and you won't get caught." Jeongguk suggested.

"Okay. good, good, good. Wait did you announce my evil plot to kill my own husband out loud to like 20 more people in this cafe very loudly?" Jimin asked Jeongguk in shock.

"You know what I think I just did but that's okay because I do not think any of them notice." Jeongguk not caring what he just said.

"Oh my gosh. Did he just say it was okay to kill someone?" One of the customers asked

"To be honest that is the best advice."The same customer said as the rest of the people in the cafe clapped in agreement.

__________________________________________________________________

Taehyung was in the library looking for a book to read since he is bored he stop looking at the books and saw a door that made him curious about what could be in the room so he walked to the door and went inside the unfamiliar room to his surprise it was paintings of him...

...Of every moment in his life even the pornographic ones. Jeongguk wouldn't do that, would he? Taehyung's face went to scarlet red from just looking at the paintings of him on the bed in different angels without any clothes on.  'we only have done it a few times and he drew all of this?' Taehyung thought as he picked up one of the paintings and just stared at it. 

"He really messed up. Big time." Taehyung muttered under his breath as he put the painting back to where it was and just left the room going back to the library and just grabbed a book sitting on a chaise lounge and just waiting for Jeongguk to come back.

" Taehyung muttered under his breath as he put the painting back to where it was and just left the room going back to the library and just grabbed a book sitting on a chaise lounge and just waiting for Jeongguk to come back

meanwhile with Jeongguk  

Jeongguk was so happy that he was able to leave the cafe and just come home to his wife and just relax. He went to the library where Taehyung would be half of the time when he came to the library he saw Taehyung on a chaise lounge reading a book."Oh hey, are you okay?" Jeongguk asked as he walked over to Taehyung giving his wife a gentle hug. " Oh, I'm okay Ggukie." Taehyung said with a tight smile that glued his lips together. Taehyung Then got up with the help of Jeongguk ."I want you to follow me." Taehyung said leading the way to the room he just found. He opened the door to show the room full of painting. "Jeongguk explain this now." Taehyung demand. That got Jeongguk to sweat since now his wife found out the paintings he made even the dirty ones.