Chapter 18: Afraid of the Light?

Start from the beginning

Dr Light: NO! MY SUIT! I SURRENDER!!!!! I SURRENDER!!!!!!

Raven (Demonic Voice): What's the matter? Afraid of the Dark!?

Dr Light lets out another scream in agony, as Raven continues to reel him in.

Y/N: HEY!

Raven's eyes revert back to normal as she notices Y/N absorbing the demon energy into his own body, closing his eyes with lightning bolts sparking off from him. She back down back to her normal height as Y/N finishes diminishing the demon energy.

Y/N runs up to Dr Light, as he is shivering looking like he had just seen a Demon.

Y/N: (To Dr Light) Hey, don't worry. Everythings going to be ok.

As Y/N is trying to calm down Dr Light, the other 4 Titans approach.

Y/N: Where the heck were you guys the last 10 minutes?

Starfire: We were busy getting the Jump civilians to the safe distance.

Robin: Yes we were. But what happened here- huh?

Robin stops as he notices Raven close to tears.

Y/N: Raven almost cut the power to this guy's Lights.

Beast Boy steadily approaches Raven.

Beast Boy: Woah dude! Are you ok?

Raven immediately snaps at Beast Boy, once again with her demon eyes. Beast Boy responds with a yelp. Raven runs off into a nearby alleyway.

Beast Boy: What is her deal? I was just checking up on her?

Y/N walks up to Beast Boy, with a concerned look on his face.

Y/N: I think you should just stay out of her way for the time being... For safety measures.

The Next Day...

It is around 8:00 in the morning and all of the Titans are in the Ops Room except Raven. Beast Boy is cooking with the other Titans sitting down at the dining table.

Beast Boy: The tofu eggs and bacon are done! Bon appetite!

Robin: (Sarcastically) Yay, tofu.

Cyborg: (Sighs heavily) Again with the fake meat!

Y/N: Trust me, if you think this is bad, you don't even wanna know about the stuff I've eaten.

Starfire: Well I quite enjoy the meat of the soy! Food of such quality would mark the arrangement of a marriage! Tell me friend Beast Boy, to whom are you engaged?

Beast Boy slightly shrieks back at Starfires remark.

Y/N: Hey! Woah, Woah, Woah! That's not gonna happen until the sequel. Don't spoil it!

The Titans look, as Raven silently walks in through the Ops Room door and makes her way to the kettle to make her usual brew of herbal tea. Beast Boy winks at the Titans as he walks towards Raven.

Y/N (Quietly): Don't try it Beast Boy...

Beast Boy: Oh Raven, wakey wakey, Tofu eggs and Bakey.

Raven: Herbal. Tea.

Cyborg leans in and whispers to Y/N.

Cyborg: This isn't going to end well isn't it.

Without taking his eyes off of the action, Y/N responds with:

Y/N: Not a chance.

Beast Boy: Come on Raven. You know you can't resist the taste of tofu-

Raven once again obtains her red eyes and demonic voice and snaps at Beast Boy.