ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

Three days ago:

"Hi, pipsqueaks, heard you wanted some help with English?" Tsukishima smirked. His left hand held your hand while the other was inside his denim jacket coated with soft wool on the inside. He wore an all-black outfit aside from the denim jacket while you wore a cute pastel pink dress. It was a Sunday, the first day of dating the blonde-haired boy. You had promised the duo to help them with the finishing touches for their projects and so, here you were. 

"Wh-what. Tsukishima what are you doing here?!" exclaimed Hinata, along with a pointed finger toward the aforementioned boy. Meanwhile, Kageyama just stared in shock at the couple in front of them. 

"I'm going to keep an eye on you two idiots while F/n helps you with your projects," Tsukishima replied quickly. 

Hinata's brows lined in confusion, but then, his brain had an epiphany. 

"Whoa, you're dating Stingyshima, L/n-san?" asked the orange-haired boy. A proud smile appeared on your face. 

"Yeah!" you answered.

Tsukishima narrowed his eyes at the two, almost as if threatening the duo with it. "You guys better finish this today. I'm only helping you since F/n requested me to."

"We didn't ask for your help anyway!" Hinata pouted and crossed his arms.

While Kageyama lazily drank from his milk carton and sighed. "Hinata, just shut up and let them help us. I want to finish this damn project," he murmured the last sentence, gloom cowering over him. 

You rolled your eyes and laughed. Just as promised, you and Tsukishima helped the two. It was definitely easier with your boyfriend around. For some reason, his explanations were much quicker for the boys to understand. Maybe it's because each explanation was paired with a witty insult, because of that, you had to tell Tsukishima to be nice to the two a couple of times. 

"Then that word goes before this word. How do you not get it? Did you sleep late or got knocked out by a volleyball to your face or something?" he teased Hinata. Tsukishima loved riling people up, even if it's his own teammates.

"O-Of course I get it! Just shut up Tsukishima." Hinata pouted angrily. Though, he can't deny how good of a teacher Tsukishima really is. 

You glared at your boyfriend. "Kei seriously, can't you be nicer to them?" 

The blonde boy looked at you and sighed. "I'm only joking, you know that right?" 

You took a sip of coffee before speaking. "Still, people learn better when you're nice to them."

Hinata and Kageyama eagerly nodded, determination painted on their faces. Tsukishima raised a brow and crossed his arms.