ᴛᴡᴏ

"What... was that?" asked Yamaguchi. His friend Tsukishima was just hit on and with no hesitation, he turned her down in an instant. It was no surprise though, Tsukishima was always the type who would do such a thing. The surprise was mostly on the girl, Yamaguchi was shocked when he saw her do that right in front of him. Her guts were to be admired.

"Dunno," Tsukishima replied. Although, the girl stayed in his mind. He had never been hit on by someone so bravely like that. Especially since she directly asked him the question with no hesitation. Tsukishima couldn't help but chuckle slightly.

"How annoying," he whispered to himself as he continued to listen to his music.

In the bathroom, you stared at yourself in the mirror. You hated Aimi and Arisu, but you couldn't say it in front of their faces. You thought you were bad, but after you met them, you became milder. Your fist clenched as you continued to stare at yourself.

'How pathetic,' you insulted your own reflection. You hated how pathetic you were. No matter how much you wanted to scream to their faces, you couldn't. Because they're the only friends you have, no matter how bitchy they were. And as much as you hated it, you had to go with the flow and become like them-- become someone everyone hates. You looked at your reflection one last time and left. You had no time to mope around.

Now that your anger had disappeared a little, you returned to class in a calm demeanour as if you weren't rejected just a few moments ago. The teacher finally arrived after a long and awful ten minutes and a boring class had started to yours and everyone else's dismay.

After what seemed like ages, lunch break had finally begun. You stretched and let out the energy off your body.

"Damn, what a pain. Now I have to sit through hours of classes for a year," complained Takahashi Arisu. She let out a harsh sigh and stood up, along with Chitanda Aimi.

"F/n-chan, let's go and eat lunch," she asked. You looked at the two and stayed behind. There was something more important than lunch that you had to do.

"You guys go ahead. I have to do something." A determined smirk was on your face. Aimi rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Sure, but hurry up or we won't save you a spot."  The two left without saying anything else. Thus, your plan B finally begins. You looked around to see if he was there, and to your surprise, he and his friend stayed behind.

They were peacefully eating lunch while Tsukishima Kei listened to music with his white headphones. You pulled a chair and sat in front of them. The confidence you had earlier deteriorated but you were persistent. Yamaguchi almost choked on his food after seeing you, and the confusion in his eyes was much more obvious.

"T-Tsukki..." he elbowed his friend in a panic. The handsome boy looked at you and immediately raised a brow.

"Oh, it's you." He narrowed his eyes and glared at your soul. You've never met such a guy like him before. He was already much more interesting than anyone you've dated. Which is exactly why you wanted to pursue him. You opened your mouth to say something--

"No," but Tsukishima had already flat out denied the non-existent words you've said to him.

You gasped and furrowed your brows. "I didn't even say anything yet!"

He chuckled. "You don't need to say anything. I already know the words that were going to come out of your mouth."

You crossed your arms and smirked. The longer you looked at him, the more attractive he becomes. He's definitely one interesting person. "Oh? Then tell me, what did you think was I going to say?" you asked, challenging him.