ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

You smiled hard at your phone. The month of October has finally arrived, the month that everyone has been waiting for. You get dressed in your uniform, pulling up your ankle-length white socks and putting on your black doll shoes. The reason for the idiotic smile on your face was Tsukishima. He had sent you an adorable selfie of him in his cute pyjamas. His face looked stoic but you could tell by the slight blush on his cheeks that he was shy. You sent one back with your tongue out, a peace sign and your head tilted. Quickly you texted him: So cute Kei! >_<

"Mom, Dad, I have to go to school," you told your parents, who were peacefully eating breakfast while your housemaid, Hanabi-san, prepared food. They waved goodbye and smiled at you. 

"Hanabi-san, see you later!" The kind-hearted woman stopped in her tracks and looked at you softly. You have never greeted her with such enthusiasm before and it almost made her cry seeing how happy you looked at that moment. 

As you arrived before the gate, you received a text from Tsukishima.

Kei<3: shut up. I'm never doing that again. You look cute though, I'll give you that.

Eyes rolling at his reply, you waited outside your gate for your boyfriend. Not even a few minutes later, the tall blonde walked outside his metallic gate and looked at you with a slight smile on his face. 

"Kei, good morning." 

"G'morning," replied Tsukishima. A smile on your lips appeared as both of you began the journey to Karasuno. As usual, the blonde boy had his white headphones around his neck, playing some sort of English music that you weren't familiar with. 

Mustering up the courage, you inhaled and exhaled. "You looked really cute in the selfie you sent me." 

Tsukishima immediately looked away, a tint of light pink flushing his cheeks. "I get it. You don't have to tell me twice." 

A chuckle escaped your lips as you teasingly poked him on the arm. "What's wrong with complimenting my boyfriend?" teasingly, you said. 

The word 'boyfriend' rang in his ear a couple of times. Yes, Tsukishima still couldn't believe that he managed to date a beauty like you. His ears went red at the thought and after remembering last week's first kiss. Though, he was quick to recollect himself after clearing his throat. 

"Nothing. I'm just not used to it."

You nodded, looking straight ahead and then gazing at him. "Well, you're going to have to get used to it." You and Tsukishima shared eye-contact. The action itself almost made your heart squeal. His golden-brown eyes looked deeply into yours and you could never get enough of it. 

"I'm so glad Hinata and Kageyama are finished with their projects," you complained and let out a relieved sigh. 

Tsukishima's lips turned into a smirk. "It's a miracle that they finished it with the one shared brain cell that they have." You laughed and shook your head. Remembering what happened the next day after you and Tsukishima made it official, your lips turned into a smile.