I had said my goodbyes to my friends at the train station. The Wesley's offered me a place to stay but I politely declined. Being near them would only remind me of my guilt and I really didn't need that right now. Harry hugged me goodbye. I had seen him and Ginny become a lot closer during the funeral and the train ride. He had finally accepted the fact that we were never getting back together and had moved on. I was happy for him, really.

That night I tossed and turned in my bed. I couldn't get comfortable enough to fall asleep. My head was buzzing from so many thoughts about Harry and Draco and everything else in between. I didn't know what to make of it. The only thing I did know though, was that I hated being alone. When morning hit, I grabbed the clothes that still remained in my closet and tossed them into my unpacked suitcase from Hogwarts. Just before I left, I looked around the place one more time. I had a feeling I wouldn't be coming back here. I took a couple of photo frames before closing the door and leaving home for the last time.

Mrs Weasley had greeted ne with open arms when I arrived at her doorstep. The others were happy to see me too. Everything was so hectic with the preparation for the wedding. I barely had two minutes to just sit down and think and think about Draco. Part of me was glad about that. We hadn't had any contact since he left and for all I know, he could have been dead.

Now, as I look over at everyone's smiling faces all talking about how beautiful everything was and how Bill and Fleur made such a good couple, I can't help but wonder if me and Draco are going to end up like this one day, all happily in love with no danger breathing down our necks. Would we ever get a happily ever after?

"Hey."

I was jolted out of my thoughts as a red head plopped down beside me.

I looked at him questioningly

"I'm sorry. Do I know you?" I squinted my eyes trying to see if I knew him.

"It's me." His voice dropped lower "Harry."

"Why are you...like that?" I stifled a giggle as I took the time to properly look at him. He could have passed off as one of the Wesley's many relatives.

"Safety precautions," he grimaced.

"Ah."

"You look beautiful by the way."

I grinned "Aw thanks Harry." I looked down at my yellow puffy dress that I had been forced to wear. I wasn't exactly a fan of dresses but since the situation called for it...Harry was still looking at me with this admiring look on his face. If he had called me beautiful or looked at me like that before, I would probably have blushed and jumped with joy, but this wasn't the before. This was now. I was with Draco and from what I heard, Harry was with Ginny. Everything was different now.

"How's Ginny?" I asked, indirectly informing him that he had a girlfriend.

"We broke up, "he cleared his throat.

"Oh...sorry to hear that."

"Yeah..."

We were both silent for a while, just looking around the tent.

"Harry," My voice dropped down to a whisper "Do you have anything planned to take 'him' down?"

He frowned for a minute, trying to decide if he should tell me or not. Finally he leant in closer.

"Well I-,"

"THE MINISTRY HAS FALLEN! SCRIMGENEOUR IS DEAD! THEY ARE COMING!"

Suddenly screams of panic filled the tent as everybody tried to leave. Many guests started disapparating to try and save their own lives. It was chaos. In the midst of it all, I could see Fleur just sitting in a chair by herself. Bill was helping Lupin set up the protective charms once again, leaving Fleur to herself. I was really tempted to go over to her. She looked so pale and upset. Her own wedding was ruined thanks to this terrible war.  

I was about to head over there when I heard someone yelling.

"Get out of the way!"

I turned to see a man rushing to get to the edge of the tent before the protective charms were fully up.

"Sir-,"

"MOVE IT!"

He pushed me out of the way. He was a t least twice my size and double my strength so I went toppling into the table and bumped my head...hard.

"Ow,"I moaned. Everything became fuzzy and a blur. Voices were all jumbled up together and distorted. Then everything went black.

--

Hey guys,

I know its very short...and very boring..and very bad writing but i've just been suffering from writers block lately and i just have no idea how to get from one point to another, plus i ghavent uploaded in a while...and i know i'll need those votes and comments if im going to have a chance at the watty awards.  Since this  chapter wasnt that great i'll understand completly if i dont get as much votes or comments as before :(

not going to dediate this chapter to anyone since i feel like this isnt that good a chapter and u guys deserve the best