Chapter 16 Amanda and Zayn hook up at the party !

Warning: Contents sexual scene

Amanda’s POV

Yay everything is going perfect Lou and I are good. He’s going to the party with me now I just have to get everything ready and get the party started.

'

'

'

Lou helped me out to decorate and stuff be bought the drinks with his fake I.D. The food , the drinks and the music. People started to come and with a blink of an eye the house was full. People were drunk grinding on each other. Louis was dancing with everybody and he had a smile plastered on his face I like to see him this happy, it makes me happy. Zayn appeared from nowhere and we started drinking and laughing. Then Harry came and so did Lou and we all started drinking tequila shots. After a while of drinking I was so tipsy we all went to dance I don’t know why Lou was grinding on Harry and I was grinding on Zayn but oh well at least we are all having fun. We dance with everybody sang and screamed like it was the last party in the world.

'

'

'

After a little dancing I ended up being kissed by Zayn in my room. He pushed me to the bed and started sucking on my neck and leaving a trail of sloppy kisses down my neck. With a swift move he took off my dress and kissed my lips hungrily, I wrapped my arms around his neck and played with his hair. He bit my lip asking for entrance I granted it and he battled with my tongue obviously him wining. He pulled away and started kissing with my breast I took off his clothes leaving him in some Calvin Klein boxer’s .

He took off the rest of my clothes and so did I look down and its huge that thing won’t fit he’s bigger than Harry like come on how can that even be possible. I see him smirk.

“ Like what you see ?” Zayn said with a smirk plastered on his face.

I was in shock but I kissed him again and he thrust inside me I moan with a mix of pain and pleasure. But as soon as he started moving we were moaning each other’s name loudly. After a while of screaming we both reached our climax, Zayn laid down beside me and we fell asleep.

Written By Amanda_SwAG7