Home

"Home sweet home" Caryn thought when she got at the Airport terminal. "So why doesn't it feel like home. Why does she feel as if she doesn't belong here?" her heart ached when she thought about Khalil. She rubbed over her belly. "Your daddy will find us little one. We'll be home soon" she whispered.

A tall man approached her. "Hi, I'm Peter. I will be taking you home. We're so glad you're safe" he said looking at her. "Well, I can't say that I'm glad to be here" Caryn said with an annoyed look. Peter frowned. "So, Carl wasn't wrong when he said that she suffered from Stockholm syndrome. It doesn't even look like she wants to be back home" Peter thought. "Caryn your mother went in a panic when you were kidnapped. She will be so glad to have you back" he said softly. Caryn just rolled her eyes. He led her to a waiting car, and they drove home.

"Caryn! My baby! I'm so glad to have you back." Gwen shouted when Caryn and Peter entered the house. "Hello mother. Why am I here?" Caryn asked. "What do you mean baby? You were kidnapped. I had to get you back" Gwen asked confused. "Well, I don't want to be back. I was happy with Khalil. I felt wanted. You never wanted me, so why go through such extremes to get me back?" Caryn asked annoyed. Gwen gasped in shock. "Gwen it will be best if you had her checked out by a psychologist. Me and Carl are of meaning that Caryn suffers from Stockholm syndrome. She also needs be checked by a doctor. Carl indicated that she might be pregnant" Peter said. Gwen gasped again. "Oh, my poor baby. We will make a plan; we can sort this out" she said to Caryn again. "Sort what out? Let's be clear about one thing. I'm not giving my baby up. Not for abortion and not for adoption. I want this child and I love his father. The sooner everyone makes peace with it, the sooner I can try to get a hold of Khalil and get back to my life" Caryn said as she walked up the stairs. Stunned Gwen looked at Peter. "What now?" she asked in shock. "Now you have to get ready for the long road to recovery. I know of a great therapist. I'll send you her details. Also get her to a doctor as soon as possible and be there for her. She will need her mother" Peter replied. "Thank you for everything Peter" Gwen said as she hugged Peter. She sighed as she thought of the long road ahead.