New Home

"How many days has it been since the auction?" Caryn wondered. Ever since they arrived heaven knows where; she hadn't been in contact with anyone else. She was kept in a basement with no light whatsoever since there were no windows. All she ever saw was the hand that shoved food under the door every few days. "I must've been out for quite a while" she thought. It reeked of piss and shit in the dark space since there was no toilet for her to use. "Maybe I should consider myself lucky for being kept in here. I mean it could have been worse. I could've been raped and abused or held captive as sex slave, but here I am."

"I wonder what happened to Leila and Carly. I wonder if they were okay. Leila is not being held with me in the basement, which meant that she was somewhere around here" she thought. The door opened and a tall, slender woman held her hand out. "Hi. I'm Amber. Come with me. It's time for you to take a bath" she said.

Weakly Caryn got up and made her way to the door. Embarrassment written all over her face as she looked down at the now dirty white dress.

"It's okay. We've all been here. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. You will feel better after a bath and a nice warm meal" she said again. At the mention of food, Caryn's stomach gave a loud growl. Ever since she got to this place, all she had was bread and sometimes some fruit. When she got out of the basement it took some time for her eyes to adjust to the light. She had to blink a few times to get rid of the spots in front of her. She looked at her surroundings and realized that the person who bought her must be extremely rich. The huge cream building had the prettiest interior design and furniture that she had seen in a while. Amber took her up the spiral stairs, down a corridor into a big bathroom with a huge round tub. The bath was already filled with the most fragrant bubbles. Amber told her to get in and started to wash her. Shyly Caryn protested. "Please calm down. Resisting will mean trouble for the both of us. You don't want to make him mad" she told Caryn. Thinking of how she didn't want to cause trouble, she relaxed and enjoyed being pampered.

An Unwanted Lifeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें