The Accident

Author's Note: Trigger Warning

Hello everyone,

It seems like life has a target on my back because I have another piece of bad news to share.

On October 25, 2020: I got into a horrifying rollover car accident, and it completely mutilated my left arm.

I spent 16 days in the hospital under intensive care with four surgeries and finally on November 9.2020 I was finally discharged from the hospital and have returned home.

This year has been really rough for me and I'm taking it in baby steps. But it's really hard.

I've tried my best to be as transparent with you guys as I can considering I went from posting frequently to barely getting a chapter in every couple of months. That's not the writer that I am. Unfortunately, that is the writer I have become and I hate it so much. I was doing my best to change and I had so many plans only for them to be dashed in that accident.

This is why it really means so much to me that I have readers who stuck along with me (and yes I do know who you are. I see you commenting and liking my chapters) because it shows that I have fans that I can come back to, knowing they're waiting for me.

Don't get me wrong I love my silent readers too and you also have a huge amount of my appreciation I promise.

I'm just... I've gone through the wringer this year. It's been the hardest of my life.

I did have two passengers in the car with me, they are okay and made it out with minimal to no injuries. I was the only one who sustained a major injury.

Thank you for being understanding about the slow updates, and I'm sorry that I have to make you wait even longer, I promise that I'll work on what I can, and post what I can whenever possible.

Yours Truly,

Niri-ssi