The After Party

(before reading this chapter, some have been updated for more story. Look for the * next to the chapter title if it's been updated. Thank you!)

Jin stood in front of their mother and father, the mother fuming as she looked at all of them. She was dressed in a pretty white, floor-length ballroom gown, accessorized in gold and her husband in the matching suit that her son was supposed to be wearing... and he wasn't.

"Why aren't you wearing what I pulled?" she griped to Jin, "You. It must've been that girl from last night. She's making you push your family away."

The male had a set jaw, taking everything his mother was throwing at him, about to cut her off but she kept going. "You might need to choose another one. She doesn't seem like a good fit for our family." she paused for a moment, looking at all of her sons who had entered only moments ago; and frowned at their clothes.

"So again. Where are the suits I pulled for each of you?"

"Stop it, mother," Tahyung spoke out and she blinked in surprise at her favorite, talking back to her.

"Excuse me?"

"All you've ever done our entire lives is dictate everything we do, say, and wear. Now you're trying to dictate who we love? Why do you think we lived in this guest house all this week? We are sick of everything you do."

The theme called for them to be in black suits, with gold embroidery on the cuffs and collar; like their father. The boys, however, were not dressed in that; this is the cause of this argument.

Jungkook, dressed in a white floral lace button-up with black dress pants and shoes. His flower pin missing.

Jimin, wearing a black blazer with a white button-up, with pink cherry blossoms blooming on his pec area, black dress pants and shoes. His flower pin missing.

Hoseok, in head to toe white. His flower pin missing.

Namjoon, a light blue dress shirt with intricate white lace going down the front, white dress pants and shoes. His flower pin missing.

Taehyung, a fair grey suit and a white shirt, a floral tie wrapped around his neck. His flower pin missing.

Seokjin, in a creme suit and white button-up and shoes. His flower pin... missing.

It was a mild form of rebellion that had been long waiting to rear its ugly head. While their mother was shocked into silence, the father nodded his head solidly, before looking at all them.

"Are you sure about your decisions? There's a chance your mother will never forgive you." their father's voice teeters on playful, but a serious undertone underneath it.

As if rehearsed, the seven siblings nodded their head and his father nodded back before letting them leave.

"Enough already Annalise. It's time they find they're path within our family. You can not shelter them all their lives."

His wife huffed frustrated as they followed after their sons into their places to greet their guests.

''''''''''''

To say that (Y/N) was nervous was an understatement.

Luckily, this party was taking place at a different venue, so the horrors wouldn't be shoved back into her face. Her two friends stood on each side of her, and they stood at the entrance of a beautiful park.

Irene frowned as they waited in the back of the line, even though they arrived at four, it seemed as some guests had arrived hours earlier, and since they weren't to be let in until the time of the party, the line grew dramatically from the very beginning. All three of them had realized very quickly that they were going to be announced as they walked in.