Chapter 58 -- The Old Kage

~*****~
Shun's POV

Silence sat around me. The candle light hardly gave any comfort. Seeing my beloved in battle like that. I had wished and dreamed I'd see her again, but seeing her like that-- it made my stomach turn. That brat had turned someone so beautiful, so kind into a killing machine. I raised my finger to the side of my head and stopped the sword from cleaving through me. "Well, to think I'd see a ghost so quickly." Orochimaru's voice rang out.

"What are you doing in here." A new voice growled as I stood up.

I turned and smiled fondly. "To think I thought I'd never see another Uchiha again."

The boys eyes turned crimson. "I'll ask you again. What are you doing here. Only the Uchiha have access to this place."

I snorted. "Oh please, I've been coming here ever since I was child."

Orochimaru chuckled. "We can kill each other to our hearts content later. I want to get started."

"What is it that you're planning, old friend?" I question.

Orochimaru just grinned. "Why don't you stand back and watch?" He produces the Death God's mask, and I just snorted.

"You're really pushing your luck with him, aren't you?" I ask irritably. "Just remember I'll cut you down if you attempt to disturb the village." Orochimaru just chuckled when I pushed past him and stood besides the Uchiha.

Placing the mask upon his face, the God of Death appeared behind him. The god just raised his sword and sliced through his abdomen, mirroring the wound onto Orochimaru. Four blue flames spit from the beasts stomach, along with the life force that Hiruzen had sealed away all those years ago. He tugged the mask from his face with a groan. "Jugo, Sasuke, Suigetsu... Get ready!"

The one known as Jugo began offering Sasuke his chakra. The boy shrunk down until he resembled a small boy. Those white zetsu creatures began pulling out of Sasuke's body. "Orochimaru," I start softly. "What did I just say?"

"How did you--" The White Zetsu groaned as they continued to be expelled from Sasuke's body.

"I know your Hashirama cells inside and out from my experiments. Including how to detect you, of course. Six of you, huh? Tobi sure wasn't taking any chances!" Orochimaru panted lightly. Snakes shot out and wrapped around the zetsu as I held one underneath my foot. "Suigetsu, Jugo-- take care of the remaining two!"

"Not before you tell me what's going on, Orochimaru." I snap, my fist clutching the white zetsu's throat.

"I'm going to reanimate the four previous Hokage--" He weaved his hands before slamming one against the ground. "Reanimation Jutsu!" I hummed irritably before prying open the zetsu's mouth, allowing Orochimaru to transfer into it-- saving his life. Once again. "They, who are al knowing... The previous Hokage!"

"You're lucky I don't kill you, Orochimaru." I hum lightly before dropping him.

"That's... the First Hokage?" Suigetsu wondered. "The real Hashirama who's been touted as a God of Shinobi?"

"Don't tell me it's that Shinobi Orochimaru, again!" Tobirama growled.

"What do you mean?" Grandfather hummed.

"I suspect he undid the Reaper Deal that has been keeping us away." Hiruzen hummed. "Although, I'm surprised to see Shun alive and well."

"No way..." Minato hummed. "You found out how to undo that Sealing Jutsu? How did you do that Mr. Orochimaru?"

"You underestimate me, Minato." Orochimaru jeered. "Originally a sealing jutsu of the Uzumaki Clan... I've been researching the ruins and scattered documents of the now extinct clan ever since I lost my jutsu."