Chapter 55 -- Senju Vs. Uchiha

~*****~

My gaze remained on the Senju ring in my palm. Seeing her like that-- It made my blood boil. I followed after Naruto's chakra signature, intent on regrouping. "Ren--" I hear Tsunade's voice ring out.

I stop in my tracks. "Ma'am."

"What is your location?" She inquires seriously.

"Anywhere you need me to be." I express. "I've still got thousands of clones within each battle."

"Madara has made his way onto the battlefield. And he's leading a small unit." Tsunade states.

"Then I'll head him off." I shoot forward, ignoring her command to wait for backup.  "Is he with... a bunch of former Jinchuriki?" I question. Tsunade doesn't answer. "I guess I have my answer. Relay this information to Naruto. I'm not going to wait for him."

~*****~

I finally arrived back at the desert where I left Gaara's platoon. Naruto's clone was still there. "Naruto," I bark as I land besides him.

"Are you the real one?" He questions.

I shake my head. "I'm following a chakra signature. Apparently Madara is on the move." I explain.

"Wh-What is this?!" I hear another shinobi gasp  as Naruto attempts to respond.

"What are you sensing?" The Tsuchikage barks.

"Over there!"

"That's-- That's the second Tsuchikage." I mention. "Didn't you seal him away, Gaara?" I question.

"Impossible... He used Fragmentation in that state?" The Tsuchikage gasped.

"Fragmentation?" I echo.

"Lord Mu was able to split his body and create clones. No... Not clones. It's closer to say he can split his body into two. Although his strength would be cut in half, too."

"It's not him!" The sensory shinobi barked. "There's someone else!"

"That's--" I gasp loudly. "That's impossible! He can't be--" It was like I'd seen him thousands of times before hand. Millions of images popped into my head. Millions of battles with him. "Madara.... Uchiha!" I gasp. "Then who's-- Who's under that mask!"

"What do you mean?" Naruto questioned.

"His eyes-- He's been reanimated! Madara isn't the one behind this war-- Someone else is!"

"I thought HQ reported Madara traveling with a bunch of Jinchuriki going the opposite direction, right?" Temari snapped.

"But there's no mistake!" I exclaim. "I locked onto Madara Uchiha's chakra signature, and it lead me here!"

"How would you recognize his chakra?" Lord Tsuchikage questioned. "He died before your generation!"

I snort and my lip swerves up at the prospect of a great battle. "I guess you could say it's in my blood." I mention. "The Senju and Uchiha had always been at odds. I guess the vicious cycle will continue."

Nature Chakra flooded my system. Gaara attempted to capture them, but it wouldn't be that easy. My boiling blood was a testament to that.

"Get ready," I hum lightly. "He's on a whole new level than those we've fought."

~*****~

The battalion roared out battle cries as they charged towards Madara. He took down each shinobi in his path as if it were child play. "Gaara, you and the Tsuchikage must recover. Naruto, you got anything left?" I question.