Chapter 46 -- Seasick Babies

~*****~

The next day, we left for the Hidden Cloud. And poor Guy, we hit some rough waters, and he was not happy- at all. "Get a hold of yourself, Guy," I reprimanded as he remained stuck to the stairs that lead out of our cabin.

"Guy-Sensei may be prone to seasickness, but these waves are indeed hard to take!" Aoba whined. "Yes, I think I'm going to--"

"How did we get stuck with the Leaf Babies?" I ask Naruto.

"I don't know?! Come on, it's just a little seasickness!" He exclaimed. "What a bunch of wimps!"

"Still, all this reeling is hard to take." Aoba whined. "We should dock somewhere and wait for Guy and the weather to get better."

"You're right," Yamato whined. He pulled out a map and unfurled it. "We'll go slightly off course, but there's an island to the east."

"I remember it," Aoba agreed with a shaky tone. "An uninhabited island in a neutral zone."

"Let's see... here it is!" Yamato whined.

"That's it!" Guy barked as he grasped Yamato's hand. "Let's stop there! Okay? Okay?"

I sighed in agitation as Guy looked ready to barf. "Whoa! B-Better hurry! He's not gonna make it!" Naruto exclaimed.

"Changing course! Set Sail towards the north-northeast!"

"This is why I prefer to travel by land, so I'm not inconvenienced by you babies and your seasickness." I scold.

~*****~

"Stop holding my hand, you idiot," I growled as Guy refused to release my arm from cuddling it. He was the only one left in the boat by now. "And will you get a hold of yourself?"

"It's Naruto and Ren!" I hear a familiar voice shout. My head whipped up and I gawked. "Hey, over here!" Sakura cheered. "What are you doing in a place like this?"

"S-Sakura!" I exclaim loudly.

We set up a tent for Guy, and we all took a seat outside to talk. "Those waves were pretty bad," Sakura agreed.

"It was awful, the guys were getting sick!" I whined.

"So you're here to give Guy-Sensei a rest?" Sakura asked.

"Anyway, what's your mission here?" I ask.

"Right. On Lady Tsunade's orders, we're here to gather medicinal herbs from this island. Here, this is what she gave me." Sakura hummed as she handed over the map.

"So, you're the captain?" Naruto asked as I looked over the map.

"Guy-Sensei fell asleep," I hear Ino mention.

"Preparations are ready!" Choji exclaims. "We can leave anytime!"

"So, you're the remnants of Team 10 minus Shikamaru," Naruto hums.

"We're not remnants!" Ino barked.

"At least call us the leftovers!" Choji scolded.

"You should talk, Naruto." Ino hummed. "Team Seven got scattered because of you."

"Sai's on a different mission, too." Sakura hummed.

"Everyone's doing something, huh," I look up.

"Shouldn't I be doing something, too?" Naruto asked.

"We have a big mission ahead of us," I retort. "This journey is specifically for that purpose."

"I know, but..."