Chapter 28

*3 weeks later*

It's been three weeks since the battle and she still hasn't woken up. Everyone was better but things weren't back to normal I mean how could they. We had a funarl for everyone who didn't make it past the war and a lot of people cried. I have been staying near Sophias side just waiting for a sigh that she is still here but there's nothing. The others will come and say a message and I watch as a tear falls down their face to see their Luna and best friend in this state.

"Hey how you holding up?" Zoella asked as I heard a chair pull up and she placed a cup of coffee in front of me.

"Thank you and alright" I replied as she rubbed my back and I took a sip of the drink.

"Have you gotten any sleep?" She asked as took another sip and shook my head.

"You need to sleep Nate" she replied as I looked at her.

"How can I sleep if she could wake up or she show a sigh that she is still here?" I asked as she looked at me with sadness and worry in her eyes.

"That's what we're here for we can tell you if she comes and we will wake you" she said as I shook my head.

"Thank you but I want to be awake when she opens her beautiful eyes" I said as she nodded before she stood up.

"I gotta go but I'll be back to check on her and you okay?" She asked as I nodded and she walked off as I looked at my mate. She was pale like a ghost and she had wires on her arms with a mask over her mouth and nose to help her breath and her hair was messy as I sighed.

"Hey babe it's me Nate I miss you so frecken much. Please wake up and show me your beautiful eyes I can't do this without I'm a wreck, I haven't sleeping in 3 weeks, I haven't eaten. I know you used your healing powers on me and I thank you so much but if you don't come through then I don't think I could be here anymore. You don't understand how much you mean to me I would give up my position as alpha, everything I have, my life to be with you even if that meant killing myself. I need you with me Sophia please come through for your friends, for me we all love you and you know the saying if you love her let her go well I can't let you go I just........... I can't lose you" I said as I felt tears fall as I reached up and kissed her head and a tear fell on her head as I whipped it off.

"I love you Sophia" I said as I heard a heart monitor stop and I started to panic no no no this can't be happening. Doctors came running in and I was taken out of the room as I waited with more tears streaming down my face and Michael and Zoella came running up to me.

"What happened we saw the doctors come running ?" Michael asked as I looked up at him.

"Her....her heart stopped" I said as they both brought me into a hug and I felt them both cry as we just hugged.

"What's wrong?" I heard Jack say.

"Sophias heart stopped" I replied as he joined the hug and we all cried before they all sat down next to me as we waited for the doctors to come out. We all waited man I'm a wreck an Alpha a wreck never thought I would see the day when I was like this I was a mess.

Soon the doors opened and we all stood up as the doctors walked out as we waited.

"I think the Alpha should just go in" one of the doctors said as they moved aside and walked in and over to her bed. I pulled back the curtains to see her heart monitor beating as I sighed in relief and sat next to her and held her hand mine. I squeezed her hand and the next thing I did not expect. She squeezed back as I looked to see her eyes slowly open as my eyes filled up with happy tears and she looked at me with a small smile.

SOPHIAS POV:
I slowly opened my eyes to see Nate crying with a smile on his face as I had a small smile and he wrapped his arms around me and I breathed in his scent and smiled as tears fell down my face.

"Your alive" I said as he pulled back from the hug and looked at me.

"Yes but I thought I lost you" he said as I remembered what the witch said about the power oh my god how am I still alive.

"What happened?" I asked as he sat down and held my hand in his.

"You were in a coma for three weeks we all were in the hospital but your father and brother died and your mum came and talked to you before I found the next day that she killed herself and I'm so sorry and then your heart............... Your heart stopped and I thought I lost you" he said as he was crying and I was crying my whole family my own blood and flesh is gone I have no one left.

"Meg is still alive right?" I asked as he shook his head.

"She snuck out to help in the war and Dan died" he replied as I broke I cried I let the tears fall and I felt him bring me into a hug as I let the tears fall and I didn't stop crying I probably made his whole shirt wet but I didn't care.

"Have you eaten or slept?" I asked as I looked to see him shake his head as I moved over.

"Come here" I said as I patted the bed and he looked at me.

"Are you sure?" He asked as I nodded and he hopped up on the bed as I curled into his chest and he held me close.

"I love you so much" he said as he kissed my head.

"I love you too" I said as I let the tears fall before I heard snoring and I smiled as I looked up to see him sleeping. At least I still had him in my life. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

*1 month later*

It's been a month since I came out of hospital and Nate has been more protective of me now. Life will never be the same and I will always miss everyone but they are up there now watching over us and making sure we are okay. I was currently running in my wolf form with Nate, Jack, Michael, Ashlie and Zoella and we were playing tag.

A lot has happened in the past good and bad and I've learnt a lot. I miss my family but I have my other family here with me right now these people right here these are my family and I love them all so much. They have been there for me through the very start of my journey to the end and I couldn't ask for better people. But for the spell it must have been a luck because no wolf has survive that but me which meant I was powerful. We kept running until we came to a cliff and I looked over with everyone else as Nate came up and licked my nose as I looked out to the sunset and the view. I turned to see Michael and Zoella lying there on the grass cuddling in their wolf form and Jack and Ashlie cuddling together in their wolf form as I smiled and cuddled up to Nate. This was my family now and i learnt something over this journey which was every champion was once a contender who refused to give up and I believed that because I was a fighter who turned out to be a champion. My names Sophia and this is my journey of how I met my mate and my crazy messed up life.

🙊🙈🙉HIYA GUYS SO THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK I KNOW ITS A CRAP ENDING AND IM SORRY I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END IT BUT I HOPED YOU LIKED THE STORY AND I THANKYOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS WHOLE STORY LIKE SERIOUSLY THANKYOU X10000000000 IT REALLY MEANS A LOT.

I THANK YOU ALL AGAIN SORRY FOR THANKING YOU SO MUCH BUT YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME I MEAN THIS IS MY FIRST WEWOLD BOOK SO IT WASNT GREAT BUT I HAVE ANOTHER WERWOLF BOOK IF YOU WANT TO CHECK IT OUT COMING OUT SOON A SNEEK PEEK WILL BE UP SOON.

SEE YOU GUYS HOPEFULLY ON MY NEXT BOOK ByEeeeeeeeee🙊🙈🙉