Chapter 10

I woke up to see an empty motel room as I looked around for Nate. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom before I stripped down and hopped in the shower. Once I finished I dried myself and hopped out before chucking on my black leggings on with my white top with a pocket on the left Brest and slipped into my white high tops and put my hair in a side braid. Once I was ready I walked to see everyone around the cars and Nate came and wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"Hey princess" he said as leaned his head on my shoulder.

"Hey" I replied as I smiled.

"So who is going with who?" Zoella asked as Nate took his head off my shoulder.

"Sophia is coming with me and whoever else" Nate said still with his arms around me.

"Can we take the twins?" I asked Nate as he nodded and smiled.

"Jack and Dan your coming with us Zoella, Michael and Meg your in the other car" Nate said as the boys nodded.

"But I want to go with Sophia again" Zoella said as I smiled.

"I know but Michael would want to go with you and we don't want a makeout session in the back of the car" Nate said as Zoellas cheeks went red and everyone laughed.

"Fine" Zoella said as Nate let go of me and we hopped in the cars before we drove off with Michael, Zoella and Meg in the other car behind us.

"How far away is the place we are going?" I asked Nate.

"Not that far now" he said as I smiled and turned to see the twins smiling at me.

"Wanna play 20 questions?" I asked as they nodded.

"Why not?" Dan said as I smiled.

"Ok favourite colour?" I asked.

"Blue" Jack said.

"Green" Dan said.

"And yours?" Jack asked.

"Blue" I replied.

"Aw yeah Sophia, Nate and me like blue" Jack said as Nate and I laughed.

"Anyway favourite food?" He asked as I thought about it.

"Home made lasagna" I replied remembering how mum use to make for me when I was little my wolf felt said from the memory since we haven't seen mum since we were little.

"And yours?" I asked.

"Spaghetti" Dan said as I nodded.

"Chocolate" Jack said smiling showing his perfect teeth.

"Well Nate makes the best chocolate chip pancakes" I replied.

"Thanks princess" Nate said and I could tell he was smiling but it was true they were really good.

"You should get him to make me some" Jack said as I nodded.

"Maybe Jack but I only cook for my princess" Nate said as I smiled.

"Aw man maybe Sophia will share" Jack said as I laughed.

"Sure Jack next time he cooked them I'll be sure to let you try" I said as Jack did a fist bump and everyone laughed at him.

"Anyway my question is your favourite song?" Jack asked.

"Chocolate by the 1975" I replied as they nodded.

"Good song choice" dan said as I smiled.

"Yeah I know and yours?" I asked.

"You found me by the Frey" Dan said as I nodded.

"Centuries by Fall Out Boy" Jack said they were songs that I needed to listen to.

"Okay favourite movie?" I asked.

"Godzilla" Dan replied as I nodded I remember Zoella saying she had that movie.

"Avengers" Jack said as I nodded.

"And yours" Jack asked.

"Thor" I replied just because Loki was so sassy in the movie.

"Ok dream car?" Jack asked and I remember watching transformers and I really liked bumblebee.

"You know transformers and I like the car bumblebee is" I replied as they nodded.

"A chevy camero" Jack said as I nodded.

"Nice" Dan said as I smiled.

"What about you guys?" I asked.

"A bugatti veyron" Jack said as I nodded even though I had no idea what that car looked like.

"A ferrari" Dan said as I nodded. We kept asking each other questions and I found a lot about the twins and Nate would say something which would get us off topic but them we would go back. They learned about me too which was fun and I had a few favourite things with both of them which meant I was going to get along with them a lot.

The car soon stopped outside a large building and and I was confused as to why we were here. I looked to see Nate looking at me.

"Why are we here?" I asked as he smiled.

"You'll see" he said as he kissed my head and hopped out of the car as everyone else did and Michael parked next to us and they hopped out.

"Wow we're finally here" Michael said looking around and I did the same. The building wasn't to big but wasn't to small either it had a lot of windows and a massive wooden door with trees everywhere and people playing and running everywhere a few were looking at us. Soon we heard the door open and we all looked to see a man and a women walking towards us the man looked around 30 with brown hair and blue eyes. The women looked around the same age with short blond hair and Hazel eyes. They smiled before they stopped at us.

"Hi I'm Alpha Phil and this is my beautiful Luna Stella of the blood moon pack" he said as my eyes went wide.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope you guys liked this chapter I'm trying to update as much as I can and I really hope you like this book I mean I like this book and I hope you guys do too and I have a plot and things will be happening before you know it anyway please vote and comment and share this book

Peace✌️, love💕 and happy endings😊