Chapter 19

I woke up to see I was on the couch with a blanket over me as I looked to see blankets everywhere and pillows as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I looked around to see no one here as I decided to go to the kitchen. As I was walking there I heard talking and food being cooked as I walked into the kitchen to see everyone as they all looked at me and smiled.

"Morning sleeping beauty" Nate said as I smiled and took a seat next to Zoella.

"Morning guys" I said as Dan placed some food in front of me and I thanked him before I began to eat it. Once I finished I washed up and helped the boys clean up the kitchen before my brother and Meg left and so did Dan as he was taking his mate out. Zoella, michael, Jack, Nate and me were all still in the kitchen as I looked around.

"Michael and Zoella you are in charge while we are gone and please keep everything in check and tell me if anything bad happens" Nate said as they nodded.

"Yep" michael said as I smiled.

"Okay well we will go get ready and then we will be off" Nate said as they nodded and I gave them both a hug and I ran up to Nates room to have a shower. Once I finished I hopped out and I was smart and had my clothes in the bathroom so I chucked on my undergarments and then I put on my leggings and my denim button up shirt with my white converse and put my hair up in a bun as I walked out and smiled I saw Nate all ready with two bags as I looked at him confused.

"We're staying the night" he said as I nodded well that makes sense. I walked over to Nate and grabbed my bag and packed my things that I needed before I looked at him with a smiled.

"Ready" I said as he took my hand in his and we walked out and we met up with Jack as I smiled and we all put our bags in the back of the car and we hopped in before Nate drove us off and I had to sit in the passenger seat but I didn't mind.

"So tell me about your brother" I said wanting to know more about his brother since he never told me 'that's probably because you never asked' 'well I don't have to ask' I said to my wolf before Nate went to speak.

"My brothers name is Xzavier he's a year older than me and his Mates name is Natasha" he said as I nodded wow Nate was a younger brother but then why was he the Alpha?.

"Why isn't your brother in your pack?" I asked as he had one hand on the wheel and the other hand he intertwined with mine.

"Well ages ago we had to have a meeting with all pack members around us and well at the meeting my brother and I were there with our father who was the Alpha at the time. At the meeting there was a father with his daughter and her name was Natasha and well she was an only child and the soon to be Luna of her pack. I guess they both smelt each other because when we walked into the their eyes locked and they both said Mate at the same time. After the meeting we had to talk with my brothers mate and her father and she wasn't aloud to leave her pack because when her father died there would be no one to look after everyone so my brother asked if he could join there pack to be with her and both my father and her father said yes which made be the Alpha of this pack and him the alpha of his mates pack" he said as I nodded wow so if Nates brother never found his mate then Nate wouldn't be the alpha.

"Dude you could of just said that he left the pack to be with his mate and her pack" Jack said as I laughed.

"Yeah but at least she knows why he did it" he said.

"So how long is this drive and please don't day three days" I said as both boys laughed.

"No it's half a day" Jack said as I sighed thank god.

***
We reached a tall building as Nate parked the car and we all hopped out and grabbed our bags as we walked inside the building and people looked at us but we kept walking until we reached two people one was a boy a bit older than Nate with blond hair all messy and dark brown eyes. The other was a girl around the same age as the boy with blond hair with hazel eyes she looked beautiful.

"Bro" the boy said which must be Nates older brother Xzavier and the girl must be his mate Natasha.

"Hey how are you?" Nate said Xzavier pulled Nate into a bro hug.

"I'm good and yourself?" He asked as they pulled away from the hug and Nate came back next to me.

"I'm good I found my mate her names Sophia" he said as I smiled and waved.

"Hi" I said as they both smiled showing their perfect teeth.

"Hello I'm Xzavier" he said as I nodded and shook his hand.

"Hi I'm Natasha lovely to meet you" she said as I shook her hand.

"You too" I said.

"You brought Jack as well" Xzavier said as he gave him a hug.

"Hey yeah Nate wanted me to come" Jack said as I smiled.

"Where's Dan?" Xzavier asked looking around.

"He's taking his mate on a date" Jack said.

"Oh he found his mate well you will soon don't give up" he said as he looked at us.

"Let's give you guys a tour of the pack and you can put your bags down when we reach your rooms" Natasha said as we agreed and we begun our tour. Their pack was very pretty they had a lot of stairs but it was a good workout and their training yard was massive. They had a massive pool and a beautiful garden and their kitchen was massive and had so much space to move in and they had a cinema which was cool. Once we reached our room we opened up and it was very simple but affective. There was a queen bed in the middle of the room with two draws on either side of the bed, there was also a tv on the wall and a large window behind the bed and there was a bathroom connected. Nate and I both put our bags down before we walked to Jacks room which was like ours except the bed was smaller. Once we finished the tour of the pack the boys went off to talk and catch up while I got to hang out with Natahsa. We were sitting on the couch in the lounge room facing each other.

"So how did you Nate meet because I think Nate told you how I met his brother" she said as I smiled.

"Yeah he did" I said as she smiled.

"Well I guess i was taken from my pack when I was little and I abused and tourchered everyday until one day I finally escaped and I was running I don't know for how long but I guess you could say I was a rogue. Then I was pushed to the ground and taken to the cells and I seriously thought I was going to die but I fell asleep and I woke up in a bed which was his bed and he walked in the room and when touched me I knew he was my mate and I was so happy I found him" I said as I didn't realise that I tears falling from the memories until I wiped them away.

"Sorry it isn't as nice as how you and your mate met" I said.

"It's okay and I'm sorry for everything that's happened to you I mean you seem like such a nice, sweet and caring girl who is very pretty" she said as I smiled.

"Thanks" I said.

"So I heard about this war coming up are you scared?" She asked as I nodded.

"Yes I really don't want to loose anyone but I know I will cause that's what war is you loose people to win the battle" I said as she nodded.

"Well just so you know you have us helping you with the war and a lot of other packs" she said as I nodded.

***

It was dinner and Natasha and I made dinner for everyone as we called the boys to come eat and Natasha introduced me to her friend Ashlie who was also very pretty. We sat at the table waiting for the boys when they finally walked in laughing.

"MATE" Jack yelled as we all looked at him to see who he was talking about.