Chapter 26

We continued to walk until we stopped at a massive clearing and waited 'okay I want people hiding so it doesn't look like we are so big' Nate said through the pack link and people hid as we all got ready 'I want you all to use all the fight you have in you this is not going to be easy fight let's show them who they are messing with' he said as we all howled before we heard twigs snap and leaves crunch before a bunch of wolfs walked up as they growled.

We all stood ready to attack as a human walked out that I knew all too well.

"Ah your here I hope you said bye to your love ones Sophia" he said as my mate growled.

"Let this war begin" he said as he shifted into his wolf and we all ran and started attacking I had a guy and I bit his neck and snapped it making sure he was dead as I went to help Zoella and I used my fire power to burn a few wolfs and they turned into ashes. I killed a few wolves and Zoella and I helped each other as we killed them.

We were fighting when someone came running for Zoella and I pushed her out of the way before I got pushed to the ground and he bit my leg as I yelped as Jack came and killed him as we all kept killing.

I looked to see someone on the ground as I ran over and when I saw who it was I felt my tears fall as I grew a fire inside of me. My brother layed there lifeless as I heard another yelp and I ran to see my dad gone as I got angry and upset before I looked at all off the bad wolfs and pulled the grown underneath them open as heaps of them fell in and I used my wind to push some in before half of them where in there and I closed it killing them all.

Now we had less people to fight which means we could help each other as someone pushed me and they yelped as I looked to see Jack as I turned and killed the wolf before I looked at Jack who motion for me to go help Nate as I ran off and saw two big wolfs fighting as I ran faster but I wasn't fast enough.

I saw Nate lying on the floor as he looked at me and the fire was now a blaze as I opened up the earth and made a tornado with the wind as a storm started to happen and it got all the bad wolfs and I stopped the wind and all the wolfs fell in the earth as I closed it and they died and it left me and him as he came up to me and I burnt him with all the fire it took as he howled in pain and he turned into ashes and I turned to Nate as I held my paw above where his hear is and I closed my eyes and I used my healing power.

It sucked because he was an alpha he would use more of the power and I started to become dizzy but I kept my paw on his chest making all the power go through to his heart as I heard the witch yelling at me to stop or I will die but I couldn't I can't loose him. I felt the world become blurry and I picked him up by the fur of his neck and dragged him back to the pack house as I saw all my friends getting talking in there as I walked behind a tree and changed before I picked him up and put him on the couch and used the last bit of power I had left on him.

Soon my whole world and everything I knew and loved turned into darkness with my hast words leaving my mouth.

"I love you Nate" I said as I collapsed on him and everything went black.

NATES POV:
I slowly opened my eyes to hear a beeping as I looked around to see all my friends in other beds as I felt my stomach drop when I couldn't see Sophia. I tried to move but I was restricted from people holding me.

"Let me go" I said as they shook their head.

"I'm sorry Alpha we can't do that your not stable enough to leave" the doctor said as I shook my head.

"I need to see Sophia where is she?" I asked as they looked at me with sadness in their eyes.

"We had to keep her away from you" he replied as I looked at him.

"Why what's wrong with her?" I asked.

"She's on life support and to be honest we don't think she will make it" he replied as I felt the tears fall they have to be lying she can't leave me.

Not now.

Not yet.

Not ever.

"What happened why is she in that state?" I asked I didn't care that I was crying in front of people my Mate was on the verge of death I have a right to cry.

"You died in the war Alpha and she used her healing power to bring you back to life but that power is why all the white wolfs are gone it is basically giving up your life for someone else" he replied as fell back in my bed and let the tears fall. My mate used her power to save me but now I don't have her she need to survive for me. I looked at the doctors.

"Can you tell me who died?" I asked feeling sick in my stomach.

"Dan, Annie, Luke, Meg, Sophias Dad and some others" he said I looked at him confused the only girls I let fight were Zoella and Sophia.

"Why are Annie and Meg gone?" I asked.

"When Annie found out about her mate she killed herself to be with him and Meg snuck out to help but died instead" he said as my eyes went wide.

"Why did you let her escape she had a f*cking baby she was pregnant and you didn't tell me she was fighting" I yelled.

"Sorry we didn't know she escaped" he said as I grabbed his coller.

"Sorry doesn't bring people back to life doc does it?" I asked as he shook his head and I let go of him.

"I don't want your apologies now when can u see my mate?" I asked.

"In a few days when you are back to normal" he replied as I sighed I can't stand being away from my mate hopefully my wolf can heal me faster so we can go see our mate.

"Leave me" I said as they nodded and walked off to treat everyone else as I rested my head on the pillow we didn't lose a lot of people which shows just how strong we are and I looked as I saw Zoella with tears in her eyes and Michael was crying, Jack was crying as well as I looked at the celling I really hope Sophia comes through I can't live without her.