Chapter 6: Burning Fire

(Hello! Thank you for reading my fanfic! I have had a lot of fun writing it so far! I just wanted to make a quick note here. I wanted to have more female characters in the fanfic since Susie and Tiff have been like the only female characters even mentioned so far.

So since all of the knights are boys, let's make some of them female. This won't affect the story too much, so you can still image them as males if you want. I just wanna have some fun with this.

Those characters will be Blade, Trident, and Sailor Dee. Again imagine them as you want! Also Sword and Blade are dating because why not. And Javelin is a robot because I don't know what he is...)

Sword and Blade walked through the halls of the castle holding hands. Blade was humming a tune while skipping while Sword was looking out the window.

They were walking to meet up with their captain Meta Knight who was waiting for them in an extra room on the second floor. It was the knights meeting room where they planned events and training schedules. They usually meet once a week.

They opened the doors to see the knights screaming and shouting as usual. Axe was lying on the table giving Mace flirty looks. Mace picked up a table and launched it at Axe who immediately jumped up and tried to escape it. He failed however and was pushed into the wall.

Vul picked up a glass of beer after watching Axe get launched into the wall. Sailor Dee ran over to the poor knight and offered to bandage him up. Vul took a sip of his beer and realized it was vinegar and immediately spit it out. Mace started snorting and crying making Vul realize it was Mace he did this to him.

Vul charged at Mace and slapped his face with his wings. Mace gasped and tackled Vul. Since Vul was an older bird, he couldn't get Mace off of him. Mace started to slap him.

Trident was trying to fix her robot Javelin who had a loss screw. She finally fixed him and he started rolling in circles.

"It is good to see them acting normal!" said Blade, having walked in on similar scenes like this almost every meeting.

"Yeah...." responded Sword, thinking they were definitely getting in trouble.

The two knights went over to Axe who was being bandaged by little Sailor.

"Are you sure that you don't need a bandage there Axe? It looks bad!!!" asked Sailor, hoping the knight would allow her to help him.

"Sailor, I am ok! I have been through worse and you know that." reassured Axe, standing up and brushing off some wood chips from the table.

"Axe I told you to stop flirting with Mace." stated Sword for the 50th time.

"Aww come on! He gets all flustered! It's cute!" said Axe, giggling at Mace beating up Vul.

"You are only going to get more hurt. Meta Knight said that if you keep getting bruises then you will have to sit out of training and battles" argued Sword, knowing that he and Axe looked up to Meta the most out of the whole crew.

"Ok! Ok!" said Axe, sweating. "I'll tone it down!"

"Axe!-" just as he said that the doors opened. Meta stepped in to see Mace staring at him still on top of Vul.

"Mace. What are you doing?" questioned Meta.

"Ummm- nothing!" Mace jumped off of Vul and stepped away from him.

"Mace, help the poor man up. Don't leave him like that." Mace ran back and helped Vul up. "Also why is that table flipped over- you know what? I don't want to know. Just fix it."