Chapter 8: Caught

"ALRIGHT I WANT AN EXPLANATION!!!" screamed Dedede. "WHAT IS HAPPENING?"

No one said anything.

The Cappy children and Chef finally got off of poor Mace. He got up and realized his feet were asleep as he shook them to wake them up.

Kirby noticed Tuff and was happy to see him. The toddler ran towards the boy and hugged him, saying little poyos

"Kirby get back here!" said Magolor, as he and Marx ran after him.

Tuff noticed the child on him and pushed him away.

"HEY WHY DIDN'T YOU TRY TO SAVE ME?!?!?" hollered the boy at the poor tot. This got everyone to look towards the two children.

"Yeah Kirby. Where were you? You could have used your Water Ability to help!!" said Tiff, were calmly, but still annoyed.

"Poyo could not Poyo cuz poyo-!" said the child as best as he could. He was going to say something at Marx and Magolor but he saw them right next to him.

"Yeah kid! You definitely could have helped!" stated Marx, giving the child a disappointed look.

"POYO?" said the tot, surprised Marx was turning against him.

"ALRIGHT CAN EVERYONE LISTEN!!" screamed the King again, now annoyed.

"Let me do the talking, sire. You are just screaming." said Escargon. He stood on top of the car. "Alright everyone, let's try and figure out what happened. Why were you all fighting in the face place?"

"There was a huge amount of food shot onto the town. We all started to throw food after that." said a random Cappy.

"Ok. Why did you all fight after the food landed here?" questioned the snail, looking at the Cappies.

They all looked at each other, not knowing how to answer.

"Alright you are all morons, should have known that there was no reason for that." grumbled the snail. "Who started this and what direction did they shoot the food from?"

The Cappies looked back and forth. Some looked away from the front.

"Got it, you guys can't tell directions." said Escargon.

"Wait! There was a food fight in my restaurant before there was a food fight outside! It was probably someone who was in my restaurant today!" announced Chef Kawasaki.

"Thank you Kawasaki! Alright, first how did the fire start?" questioned Escargon.

Meta, who no one noticed had left, walked back with something behind him.

"I would know but I was dealing with the food fight! Someone went into my kitchen!" stated Kawasaki.

"Escargon! The fire had nothing to know with the fight! That was Gooey who put lots of grease on what he was making. He sneaked into your kitchen." said Marx, looking at the blob who was now doing flips. The blob got up and looked towards the building.

"MY RoCk sOuP!!!" screeched the blob. He started to run towards the restaurant but was stopped by Taranza.

"No buddy. It is dangerous in there!" said the spider, calmly.