Chapter 32

Atlanta,Georgia
08/21/2017
3:00pm
Tyler POV

    It's been two weeks since Alya ran for me. She's acting like it never happened like we the best of friends. I'm happy to see her happy but something is telling me that it's all a façade. I won't push her because I don't wanna push her completely away. But I'll be lying if I said it wasn't weighing on me heavy.

  The look in her eyes when I asked her what she was scared and the tears that came down her face I can't get that image out of my head. I've debated on telling Jas but I want Alya to be able to feel like she can trust me and running and snitching to Jas isn't going to help my case.

  I decided to ask Trey for advice on the low. We are sitting here smoking about to go to mama Teresa house. "Trey lemme ask you something" I said he look up for him phone

"Wassup" he asked looking at me. "Say you got a friend and y'all got drunk and they said they were scared of something. When you asked them about they cry and run away what do you do" I asked

"Idk man you try to figure out what but don't push to hard on it if they crying it might be hard to tell you" he said getting up.

"Thanks Bruh" I said getting up to. "Ofc Alya my sis too make sure she alright" he answered shocking me

"How you know it's Alya" I asked as we walk out the door. "You don't got friends Ty" he laughed making me mug him and shoot a bird

Atlanta, Georgia
08/21/2017
4:30pm
Alya POV

"I feel like we haven't hung out together alone in a while" Jas said as we leave Bath & Body Works. We decided to spend the day together. We went to breakfast more like brunch and we been at the mall and tonight we are going to do a movie marathon like old times.

"Right but you all in love and stuff" I smiled at her "I know right it's so surreal it's crazy but are you okay Alya." She asked seriously. "What you mean" I asked avoiding eye contact by look at clothes in forever 21. "We been best friends for mostly all our life's you one hell of an actor but ever since you found yourself you show off your body like a Instagram model" she laughed I joined her

 "We been best friends for mostly all our life's you one hell of an actor but ever since you found yourself you show off your body like a Instagram model" she laughed I joined her

"I just going through a little moment of insecurity it well pass." I said "it better because you the shit remember that" she stated. "Thanks you the stuff too" I said "oh I know Trey be stuck" she danced around as I laughed

"He better be with your fine self" I hyped her up "and so should Chris" she smiled. I fake smile and change the subject. "So what's the movie choices and what we cooking" I asked as we finally leave the mall. "I'm thinking shrimp tacos and before we go home lefts stop at Tyler's and get some special brownies" she said wiggling her eyebrows. I replied with a ok and headed to Tyler's House.

We get to Tyler house and I get out the car since Jas was complaining about her feet. I knock on the door I look around waiting.

"What you doing here Lee Lee" I look up at Tyler and smiling pulling out cash. "Hey T, Me and Jas have a lil girls day and we need dessert" I answered handing him the money he looked at it and open the door for me to come in. "You not gone take my money" I stood there confused as he walk back with two brownies.

"You know what it is" he smiled making me smile. Tyler never let me pay him. He always talking bout he the big dog he don't report to nobody.

"Ok then I'll see you later" I hugged him and slipped a 20 in his pocket. "Alright don't eat all of it at once" he answered walking to the door.

After saying goodbye I get back in the car and hand her her money back. "What happened" she asked furrowing her eyebrows. "Nothing we got it for free" I said backing out the driveway.

"Alya you fucking him" she asked seriously making me laugh. "Whattt I'm fucking Trey and I can get all the weed I want from him if I wanted to" she said

"Ain't nobody messing with Tyler" I said driving to Walmart.

We finally make it home showered and we played music as we cooked. "Ohhh girl it smell good in here we throwing it down" Jas said We decided to make Rotel and shrimp tacos and wings "Right I'm thinking about eating right now imma make the plates you pick the movie" I said washing my hands.

"Don't knock twice, Split or Purge election year?" Jas yelled from the living room. "Split first sprite, Minute Maid, or Water" I yelled back "water for now" she said I put two waters under my arm and grab the plates with napkins.

I passed Jas her plate and water and sat down. She look at me "ready" she asked "Yep"

We finished all 3 movies and our brownies. We put the rest of the food in the fridge which wasn't that much considering us coming back for more. "Alya turn on spongebob" Jas said as I look through channels. Every time we watch horror movies we watch spongebob until we fall asleep. "Ok hold on let me go get covers." I said standing up

I got the covers throwing one to Jas couch and plopping down on mine "goodnight Lya" Jas said getting comfortable "Goodnight"