Chapter 34

Atlanta, Georgia
09/23/2017
4:00pm
Alya POV

I been lonely lately with Jas and Trey all lovely dovey and Tyler with Alexis. My friends are boo'd so I decided to start back writing my feeling down. I use to do this a lot with I was younger when I felt like nobody heard me. I realized being with Chris to protect everyone is stupid I should tell them so they can help me.

With all this alone time I thought long and hard about this decision constantly talking myself out of it but that's not healthy at all. I decided to text the group and see if they can met up.

Losers🧐

Me-Hey, y'all being something today? I was wondering if we can hang

Jazzy Pooh❤️- Not today me and Trey got reservations tomorrow?

Tyler🙃- busy today and tomorrow but Monday?

Trey👯‍♀️- No go for me taking my mom somewhere Monday Tuesday?

                   Me- it's cool, another time

         End

I sigh turning off my phone and starting on my assignment that's due Monday. I guess I'll have to wait to tell them I thought to myself as I look around my hotel room. I'm I guess you can say taking a break from Chris.

I text him to keep him off my case but I told him I was stressing over school and needed to go home. He knew where I lived so I decided to check into a hotel until I tell my friends. Which should be soon unless I back out.

3 days later - Tuesday
Atlanta, Georgia
9/26/2017
6:00pm
Alya POV

Today I plan on telling my friends about the Chris situation and I'm nervous on how they're going to react. I've know Jas my whole life and she almost slapped my mom when she seen my bruises and stuff.

And let's not get into Tyler and Trey always in full protect mode like one time at the club some dude was pushing on me and they almost went to jail.

I go to my suitcase to pick out my outfit for the day. I grab my hygiene things and go to the bathroom. This hotel Suite is actually nice I would like to get a bathroom like this.

I step in the shower thinking about exactly how to say that I have an abusive boyfriend that threat to kill me and Jas, Oh like that. That's how imma say it no sugarcoating just flat out say it.

I jump out the shower moisturizing my body and throwing on something comfortable.

  I look at the time to see it's 7:30 I grabbed my purse and keys leaving the room and heading to the elevator

I look at the time to see it's 7:30 I grabbed my purse and keys leaving the room and heading to the elevator. I get to car and drive to Tyler house since we established this morning that was where we were going.

As soon as I pull up to his house my heart drop and I feel like I was sweating bullets. I don't know if I'm more scared of their reactions or being embarrassed for being weak enough to stay for as long as I did.

I sit in the car for a minute just staring into space thinking. My thoughts was interrupted by a knock on the window I look over to see Tyler and I rolled down the window with a small smile.

"Damn girl you already high, you been out here for like 5 minutes just looking" he laughed making me let out a breath. "You ok Lee Lee" he asked looking at me weird

"Yea now back up so I can get out this car" I laughed opening the door. "I like this fit" Tyler said walking next to me. "I try,I try" I dance a little. We walk in the house and Jas run and hug me.

"Bestie I miss you soooo much" she said still hugging me "Girl you so dramatic bouta squeeze the life out of me" I laughed "wassupppp Lya" Trey said being loud as usual "Why you so loud boy" I pushed him.

"Time to drink and watch all the movies on Netflix" Jas said
"Where the food at I'm hungry" I said as my stomach growl. "You always gotta eat Bruh" Tyler said shaking his head.

"We can order something" Trey said. "That's cool" I replying sitting on the couch with my legs up on Tyler.

"Bruh at least take your shoes off" Tyler said taking my shoes off.

10:00pm

We were enjoying ourselves so much I forgot what I needed to tell them well until now. I look over to see Trey and Jas cuddled up and Tyler laying on my legs.

"Guys" I said nervously making them look at me. "I gotta tell y'all something" I looked down

"What is it, wait is it good or bad" Jas asked "You can say bad" I looked back up and around the room trying to form the words that was needed to be said. "Ok well I got good news to cheer you up after so go on" Jas said smiling.

I decided to delay the time to tell them by hearing the good news first. "No good news first" I smiled at her "ok well Trey and I was riding around looking for good places for my boutique and I seen that building that you wanted for your store is shutting down November 16th so I talked to the owner and she said she going to give me a call to buy it around the 20th so you can buy it" she smiled and I screamed running to her

"OMGGGGGG I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH" I jumped on her hugging her super tight. " Let's drink to that" Tyler said holding up his red cup. We all put our cups together and drink them.

"Ok now bad news we ready Lya" Jas said "Umm...nevermind" I said since I don't wanna ruin the vibe. " you sure" Trey asked "Yea it wasn't a big deal" I sent his a smile and went back to my seat getting comfortable again and going in my thoughts.