Mike slapped his hands loudly atop his thighs before sighing and rising from behind his desk.

"Julie, go in my closet and get my brown leather belt."

He placed his hands on his hips as he took his place next to Shane, the two men literally providing a united front.

"You know the one I want, young lady." Mike narrowed his eyes as his nostrils flared, adopting the stance and look my sisters and I knew so well. The one that left no room for interpretation. The one that screamed challenge me and die. The one that said you'll be sleeping on your stomach tonight.

"For the love of God," I muttered under my breath, as I walked into Mike's closet to get that awful belt we purchased at the leather store. It'd been some time since I'd been spanked with this belt, not enough time, however, to make me forget its sting. I removed the belt from the hook on the wall, where it hung silently mocking me. For a moment I considered hiding it, or just refusing to bring it out but I knew neither option would keep me from getting my butt beat so I reluctantly brought the belt out to Mike.

"Hand the belt to the Admiral, Julie, so he can make his point known to you," Mike said rather coldly.

Quite surprised by his edict, I stood motionless until Mike barked, "NOW, JULIE!"

Still in shock Mike wasn't going to be the one delivering my spanking, I silently handed the belt to Shane, unsure of how my punishment was going to play out.

"Come here, Julie," Mike spoke with little emotion.

I stood in front of him with perhaps a bit of an attitude, and not a remorseful one at that.

"What?" I asked in an annoyed tone, as I rolled my eyes.

Mike shook his head and took a deep breath. He rubbed the back of his neck in frustration as he tried very hard to calmly address me.

"It's clear to me you're not ready to listen, Julie, so I'll try speaking to you again after Shane adjusts your less than stellar attitude with my belt." Turning towards Shane, he said, "She's all yours, Admiral," as he took a seat in the chair by his bed.

"Bend over the desk, Julie," Shane commanded, as he grabbed my arm and forcefully positioned me, head down booty up.

"Do you know why you're in this position receiving my correction, Julie?" Shane placed his left hand on my lower back and set Mike's belt down next to me. He slapped my bottom with his open hand, hard enough to force my pelvis into the edge of Mike's desk.

"Yeah, I know why," I answered.

"That just cost you an extra three strokes with the belt. Next time answer me properly." Shane was in commanding officer mode, rigid and unfeeling. "Now, tell me why you're bent over this bloody desk awaiting my discipline, Julie," he hissed through gritted teeth.

It was clear Shane was moments away from losing his prim and proper British composure and the restraint that usually accompanies it but I honestly didn't give a crap right now.

"Because you and Mike are being ridiculous and unreasonable like always," I replied rudely and rather stupidly in hindsight.

Shane's pov

"You know, Julie, it's very apparent you are in desperate need of some firm guidance. I think it was a mistake allowing you to attend a university where you'd be living on campus and although your misbehaviour may rectify that situation without need for our intervention, I think the three of us will have a very serious discussion this summer about transferring you to a college within a commutable distance."

"Are you serious?" Julie scoffed, turning her head to try to see the look on my face.

"Deadly," I responded, whipping Mike's thick leather belt down upon her ass.

Julie grunted, trying hard not to voice her discomfort aloud as I continued to punish her with Mike's belt.

After the fifth stroke, I told her, "Drop your pants and underwear beneath your hips and do it now, Julie."

Once she complied, I quickly delivered three more harsh strokes, snapping the belt atop the globes of her ass.

"You ready to tell me why you're in this position now, or do I have to keep providing motivation with Mike's thick leather belt?"

Julie remained both defiant and obstinate, saying, "I already told you why, Admiral. Because you and Mike are rigid, unyielding, and completely unrealistic in your expectations. None of us will ever be able to live up to your perception of what constitutes the ideal daughter."

Unhappy with her response, I brought the belt down rapidly across the center of her bottom, marking a wide red stripe upon her pale skin. I hate to say it, but at a time like this, I would actually welcome Julie acting like a toddler, versus a smart-mouthed college student.

"Hold up," Mike said, standing up to approach me. "I want to hear what you meant by that remark, young lady. Just how are we being unrealistic in expecting you to obey not only the conduct code of your university, but federal law which dictates the legal drinking age in this country? Explain yourself please, Julie."

"Everyone drinks at college. It's so not a big deal." Julie turned her head to look at Mike and spat out venomously, "The two of you are such hypocrites. I know damn well you both drank when you were underage. So what gives you the right to judge me for doing the same thing?"

Julie's pov

"Wow." Mike shook his head in disbelief. He forcibly grabbed hold of my chin and looked me dead in the eyes as he said, "Hand me that belt, Shane."