Chapter 5: SeCrEt TuNnEl

Start from the beginning

"You're a  what?" You ask.

"A gentleman" He replied.

There was a minute of silence before William spoke up.

"Follow me" He said as he opened a small hidden door in the wall.

"What's that?" You asked with curiosity.

"I'll show you if you follow me." 

He stretches his hand out for you to grab it. You grab his hand and he grips it tightly but not for it to hurt. He pulls you along behind him. 

"I apologize if your claustrophobic." William said.

You two crawl through a crammed and dark space before William jumps down onto something. You sit at the edge of the tunnel then William gently grabs your waist and sets you down onto the floor and William flips a switch and the whole room is illuminated with small but bright yellow string lights. You could see animatronic blue prints scattered across the floor and a mini fridge against one wall but what really caught your eye was the huge pillow fort in one corner in the room. It looked like one you might've built when you were a child. William walked over to the mini fridge.

"Now watch your step, there's still some unfinished-" William was cut off by a end of a bored hitting him in the face.

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝘃𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗺𝗮𝘀 𝗩𝗮𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝘆 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝗼𝗳 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗱

You laugh out loud as William tries to regain his balance while he's laughing as well. He reaches down into the fridge and grabs a beer.

"Would you like anything?" He asks

"Do you have any (Favorite drink)?"

He tosses you one and you catch it.

"Awesome" You say as he grabs your hand and you two crawl into the fort.

Inside the fort was tons of purple pillows and blankets. At one of the fort was a small tv and there where purple star lights that dangled from the top.

"William, this is so cool!" You tell him.

"Thank you love" he said as he unbuttoned his shirt, "Sometimes I stay here for the night when I'm too drunk to go home."

"What are you doing?" You asked when you saw his well built form.

"It's hot in here, I have to cool off somehow.  You're welcome to get comfortable as well.

He looked at you with his heavy lidded eyes and with a wolfish smile underneath. You were not about "Get comfortable "especially in front of William, so you unbuttoned your shirt a bit showing a little of your tank top you wore underneath. You un tucked your shirt and took off your high heals. 

"Better huh?" William asked.

"Yeah" You replied as you laid down onto the blankets and pillows.

He laid down next to you.

"So, what would you like to watch on the tele?" He asked as he grabbed the remote and turned on the TV.

"The what?" You asked with a smile.

"The tele" He said with the most serious look on his face.

This only made you laugh.

"Why are you laughin?"He said with seriousness in his voice.

You kept laughing at his accent.

"It's my accent Innit?*

You snorted as William too started to laugh.

"Say television" You told William as you kept laughing a little.

There was a pause before William said with a confused smile on his face.

"...........The tele?"

You kept laughing.

"You're crazy."

"You're crazy!" He replied.

"Then I guess we're both crazy." You said with a smile as you locked eyes With William.

His eyes were so pretty, they made you feel calm and warm. You felt they promised you something.

Protection? Care?

Love?

𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆I'm sorry if you guys couldn't see some words, for some reason it'll show up on the computer but not the tablet