Chapter 36: A Huge Surprise

I got a new tablet for my birthday and I've been drawing on it non stop. I tried making different outfits for Vanny but I totally forgot her bunny mask :,>. Don't mind the William x Vanny ship  👀

William picked you up from collage and decided to treat you to a restaurant of your choice so you chose olive garden.

"Are you sure? That's pretty expensive." William said as he drove.

Lately William hasn't been spending any money and has been working extra hours a lot.

"Since when has anything been expensive?" You asked.

He pulled up into a denny's parking lot. 

"Ohhh yayyyy." You said and put on a fake smile. 

William grabbed your hand and took you into the restaurant. The waitress sat you guys at a table a got your orders.

"Tonight I have a huge surprise for you at home!" William said when the lady left.

"William we can't do that while I'm pregnant." You whispered.

"I'm not talking about that, something else!" 

"What is it?" 

"I'm not telling you it's a surprise at HOME." He said.

"Ok..?"

The lady came back with your food and you started eating while William on the other hand was stuffing his food down his throat.

"Slow down your gonna choke!" You said.

"I can't! Hurry and eat I wanna show you the surprise!" 

"Alright! Alright!"

You quickly ate your food. William grabbed your hand.

"Umm, could you maybe pay this time?" He asked.

"William, the point of treating me to somewhere is so I don't have to pay for it." You said.

"Pleasee? I promise I'll pay you back!!" He said.

"Finee." 

You payed and then William grabbed your hand. He ran to the car and got you inside then he sped off like a maniac.

"William! Slow down!"

"Sorry!"

While you guys were driving home the sun started to set and faint 2010's music played on the radio. You drove past the apartment.

"Umm William, You passed the apartment-"

"I know." He said.

You nervously laid back in your seat and started to take a nap. You guys have been driving for 20 minutes now.

"Are you gonna kill me?" You asked.

William squeezed your hand and started to laugh a little. Now you were really worried. William drove into this nice looking neighborhood with nice houses.

"Where are we?" You asked.

William didn't respond and stopped at the side of the road. He pulled out some cloth and tied it around your head so you couldn't see.

"William, what are you doing?" You asked.

"Calm down. Just trust me."

William drove into a driveway of one of the houses and got out of the car. He picked you up and carried you into the house. 

"Alright! take it off!!!!" He said.

You took off the blindfold to see the living room with your furniture in it.

"No you did not..." You said.

"I BOUGHT US A HOUSE!!!!!" He said and jumped up and down.

You screamed with joy and hugged him tightly.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!" You said, "But why?"

"Well I don't want our kid living in a dumb apartment and our other kids if we plan to have any more. And We have the whole place to ourselves." He smiled.

You hugged him again and kissed his cheek. 

"I LOVE YOU!!!!" You yelled.

"I love you too! But there's still 2 more presents!!" He said.

You let go of him.

"Where are they!?" You asked.

"Look for them!"

You looked around and saw a small rose petal path going up the stairs to the second floor. You ran up the stairs and followed the path into the master bedroom. On the bed was a heart made out of rose petals and a small box. You grabbed the box and opened it. It was a diamond necklace.

"OH MY GOD, WILL!!" You yelled.

In the box you saw a slip of paper. You took it out and read it. it said, "Turn around." With a heart at the end. You turned around right when William got down on one knee.

"Holy shit William..." You said and covered your mouth.

"What? I just gotta tie my shoe." He said and tied his shoe.

"Dammit Will!!" You stomped your foot.

"Anyway the thing I wanted to ask you." He said as he pulled out a small box. 

You gasped.

"Linsey, Will you make me the happiest man in the entire world and marry me?" He asked and opened the box to show a beautiful diamond ring.

"YES!!! YES!!!" You yelled and jumped up and down.

He got up and hugged you tightly.

"This has to be the happiest day of my life!!" He said.

You kissed him roughly and he smiled. You've never felt so happy in your life.

Should I just say Y/n instead of Linsey now or is it pointless?