Chapter 36: Hanging with Henry

It's my birthday today! I'm now 14! What do you do at 14? (I made the chapter art) Also there will be mention of drugs in this and I'm not sure if people are sensitive to this topic

You walked out of the university and to the parking lot looking for William's car. 

"Can you not!" You heard William shout.

You looked to the side of you and saw some slut pressing William up against his car. 

"Come on, tell me your name~" The girl said. 

"No, now go I have a girlfriend." He said.

"What she doesn't know can't hurt her~" She said.

"I don't believe in that bullshit." William said. 

Your face heated up with rage and you stomped over to them. You shoved the girl.

"Excuse me bitch! You better get your whore ass out of here!" You yelled at her.

"Pfft, I'm not the only one." She said while she looked down at your torso and then back at you.

 William got up in her face and spat on her. 

"GET THE FUCK OUT BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!!" He yelled.

The girl scowled at Will and walked away. William opened the car door for you and you got inside the car. William shut the door and got into the drivers seat.

"God, I hate people." He said.

"I'm very pleased with you." You smiled at William, "You didn't give into her."

"Why would I?" He asked while he started to drive.

"She was wayyy more pretty than me." You said.

"Hell no, I bet her body was half plastic and the other half was makeup. But your all natural and I love that about you." He smiled at you.

"Aww." 

"How was your first day of collage?" He asked. 

"It was ok, I didn't learn anything we mostly introduced ourselves."  

"Oh I forgot to tell you, One of Henry's friends is throwing a party tonight. Would you like to go with me?" He asked.

"Sure! I've never been to a party before." 

"I've been to a few high school parties. There not as bad as everyone says they are." He said.

You guys arrived at the apartment and opened the door. Scott was dancing to Ke$ha and watching basketball on the TV while he cleaned. 

"Oh hey guys!" He said.

"What are you so happy about?" William asked.

"I'm taking my girlfriend to the party tonight." Scott said with a smug face.

"Wow, I just heard two things I never would've thought would come out of your mouth. Party and girlfriend." William said.

"Yep! That's right! I got a girlfriend!" Scott said.

You ran up to Scott and hugged him.

"OH MY GOD I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HER!!!" You said.

"You already have! She was the nurse at the hospital." He said.

"I'm so happy for you, Scott!!!" You said. 

"I'm gonna go get dressed for the party." William said and went into his room to get dressed. 

"Come on! We have to pick out a cute outfit for you!!!" You said and yanked Scott into his room.

Scott sat on the bed while you went through his closet. You grabbed something and threw it at Scott's face.