Chapter 3: His Silver Eyes

Enjoy the story

It's the next day and you have to walk to Freddy's since you don't have your drivers license yet and your brother has to rest up for his night shift. You arrive at the restaurant and walk through the door as your greeted with Scott.

"Linsey! Just the person I need!" He says with sense of urgency.

"I have to make some very Important calls! Are you willing to watch the children and make sure there not getting into any trouble while I'm gone!?" 

"Sure! I love kids!" You say.

"Your a life saver!" Scott says as he runs to his office.

After one long hour of telling children to get off the stage, helping find there parents and putting up with there stench, you finally take a break and lean against the wall as you sigh.

"Having a tough time?" 

You hear a deep, rich British accent. You jump and see a tall and handsome well built man with a black officers hat that had a purple band with a badge on it. He had long dark brown hair that he pulled back into a ponytail. He wore a loose black tie with a vibrant purple button down tucked into his black slacks. But what really stood out was his bright dreamy silver eyes.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"I didn't mean to startle you love."

"That's alright!" You say with a smile.

"The children are most wonderful once you get to meet them." The purple guy says. 

"Oh excuse me, I didn't introduce myself... My name is William Afton." He said with a charm in his  voice.

"My name is Linsey Schmidt." You reply.

"Linsey means a place of linden trees, witch suits you. You have a very peaceful presence." You hear William say.

"Aww your sweet!" You say to William.

William blushed at your words.

"You seem like you like purple." You tell him.

"I do, it's  my favorite color." He says.

"I like more of a lavender." You said.

"So, what's your job here?" You ask him.

"I'm the mechanic, I work on and build the animatronics, I'm also the co manager." He said.

"Wow you built those!?" You point at the dancing animatronics.

"I did" William replied.

"Impressive." You complement him. 

"Thank you..." he says.

"I have to get back to work love." He said as the pointed to the parts and service room.

"Oh yeah" you say.

He gets close up to your face and rubs your arm, you heat up.

"I'm exited to be working with you Linns..." he said with a devilish smile.

You could feel his breath on your neck witch sent shivers down your spine and caused your cheeks to turn red. He took in your perfume before he left for the parts and service room. It's night time now and you lay in your bed thinking about William and the moment you two shared. "I'm excited to be working with you Linns.." those words kept spinning in your head. William Afton is a interesting character, bi polar would explain his attitude, but he had a hint of danger in his presence. When it came to that man, you could never be too cautious.

I'm very proud of my word play