Chapter 27: Bubble Bath

I'm sick ;-; And ADHD is being a real ass wipe today.

You jolted awake in a pool of sweat. You were shaking and looked around to find yourself back in William's bedroom with the soft glow of the sun shining from his window.

"Good morning beautiful." William said seductively.

You started to cry and wrapped your arms around him. 

"Linsey! Are you alright!? Your shaking!" William said in a concerned tone.

"THERE WAS BLOOD AND SCREAMING!! AND GUTS AND YOU DIED!!" You yelled clearly upset.

"Sweetheart, what are you talking about!?" William hugged you tightly and you gripped his shoulders.

You told him the horrible nightmare and started to calm down.

"Darling! I'm sorry you had to see that!" 

You pressed your forehead against his. 

"I'm just glad your ok!" You said with a smile.

"You stay here! I'm gonna make you some breakfast!" William said and jumped out of bed.

You grabbed his arm.

"Please don't leave..." You said still shaken by the dream.

"Then you can come with me, love." William said and picked you up and slinged you over his shoulder.

"William!" You said and started to laugh.

William carried you to the living room and carefully dropped you on the couch. He bent over and kissed you and unexpectedly stuck his tongue in your mouth.

"MMMM!" You muffled. 

You gently pushed him off of you.

"William, calm down!" You teased.

"I can't help but get carried away with you." William said and walked into the kitchen that was opened to the living room. 

William started to make omelets.

"Is Scott still sleeping?" You asked. 

"Yeah, I bet he's out like a light. Why don't you try and wake him up?" William asked. 

"Alright!" You said and ran to Scott's room. 

Scott was sprawled out on his bed with his sheets and other bedding all over his bed. he must move a lot in his sleep. You lightly shook him.

"Scotty." 

He started twitching his head. 

"Mischief!!" Scott said sharply in his sleep. 

"Scott wake up." You said. 

Scott slowly opened his eyes and rubbed them.

"Good morning." Scott yawned. 

"Good morning Scott! William's making us breakfast." You said. 

"That's nice but I think I'll..." Scott closed his eyes again.

You jumped on top of him and shook him back and forth. 

"Waaaaakkkkkeeee upppppp!!" You said.

"Alright I'm up!" Scott sat up and put on his glasses.

You walked back to the kitchen to see William wearing the classic, "Kiss the cook" apron.

"Oh dear god." You said and sat at the table.