Chapter 5: SeCrEt TuNnEl

I thought the chapter art came out nice

I thought this song suited this chapter. Also there will be swaring in this chapter.

With have heard your scream, Scott Henry and Mike rushed in seeing you both on the floor and William's bloody face. 

"WILLIAM WHAT DID YOU DO!?" Scott screamed.

Henry picked up the rat and examined it closely.

"Aww Willy, you caught a huge one!" Henry said with a smile on his face.

Mike ran up to William Picking him up by the collar of his shirt.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO HER!? HUH!? MOTHER FUCKER!!"

Mike raised his fist and punched William right in his nose with unnecessary force.

"MIKE ENOUGH!!" You screamed.

William got up and you could tell he wanted to kill someone, you've never seen so much hatred and rage in someone's eyes, and it was all directed on Mike. There's a curtain point to where a human can bottle up there emotions and one day they'll snap creating a path of regret and destruction behind them. William was about to do something he would deeply regret but surprisingly he kept calm. Everyone in the room was silent. 

"Come on Linsey, let's get the hell away from him..." Mike said.

"No!" You yelled "I'm staying with William."

"You can't be serious!!!" Mike yelled.

"I am, now go!" You yelled back.

"But!"

"GO MIKE!"

And with that Mike left and so did Scott and Henry. You quickly grabbed some tissues and cleaned Williams face and hands free of the blood.

"Why did you stay?" He asked.

"Because" you cupped one of his cheeks, "your my best friend." You say with a warm smile.

William's cheeks heated up and a bright shade of red grew across his face, he looked down as a attempt to hide it.

"Awww! Are you blushing!?" You ask him.

"NOOO!!!" He hid his face in his knees as he hugged his legs.

"Hey" you said as you grabbed his hand to hold it, "that's ok" you smiled.

He finally came out of hiding and sat against the wall next to you still holding your hand and started to rub it.

"Why where you eating a rat?" You asked him.

He hesitantly responded, "When I was a kid my father wasn't all that great a chap, and he never fed me any food. So one day we got a rat infestation and I had to live off of them and grew a liking to them... old habits I guess." 

You rested your head against his broad shoulder.

"I'm sorry you had to go through something like that." 

You could feel William rest his head against yours. You guys talked for hours about your life and favorite things. Soon it was pitch black outside. 

"I better get going." you said, "I have to walk home since Mike left with the car."

"What? No!" William said, "I don't want anyone to hurt you. Your a beautiful young woman walking in the dark. Your just like candy to them! I should know, I am a cr-" William doesn't speak.