28) Exposed!

"Am I looking good?" Keit is bouncing on the bed happily wearing a cute red sweat shirt and Dean smirks at him when he reads what's written on it. I can get you on the naughty list.

 I can get you on the naughty list

"You look amazing. Your outfit screams the truth." Dean says and wraps his arms around Keit's waist and Keit wraps his around Dean's neck while standing on the bed.

Dean can't take his eyes away from Keit. His skin looks so beautiful and glowing in this red outfit. The innocent looking boy and his sparkling eyes are tugging at his heartstrings. Keit will definitely be the death of him.

"I know right! You will definitely be on the naughty list because of me." Keit says cheekily but when Dean looks up at his face, he finds a beautiful blush adorning those chubby cheeks.

Dean is wearing a blue colored sweatshirt in which Santa Clause sitting on a throne is designed and Keit is drooling over how good his boyfriend looks.

Keit is picked up which makes him wrap his legs around Dean's waist and squeal in surprise. He laughs when Dean covers his face with butterfly kisses.

"I'll kiss you under the mistletoe tonight." Dean whispers in Keit's ears who in return gives him a shy nod.

"And I'll go caveman on you so better keep your cute butt ready for me."

"DEAN!" Keit shrieks and hits the laughing man's chest with his fist. He can't blame Dean. He's the one who told him that he likes his possessiveness and now he has to pray the price. He's not complaining though.

They both walk together to the party venue to enjoy this sweet festival with their friends. Dean says he'll go and look for Ohm, Jude and Weston and will come to the party with them. Keit nods and enters the party hall.

Merry Christmas!

Ho Ho Ho!

❤❤❤

Zen is preparing cake frosting and Kai is silently watching him, standing in a corner. It took a while for Zen to calm down and stop crying. His condition killed Kai. Kai wanted to punch himself and apologize to Zen. He never saw his husband like that. So broken, so vulnerable.