7) Broken Hearts

Dean went straight towards Weston's rooms and lands a punch on that bulky guy as soon as he opens the door, causing him to stumble back.

"Owww!" Weston rubs his cheek. "I'll take it as you know what happened at the party." He manages to say while groaning.

"You're such an asshole, Wes." Dean barks out, pushing Weston away from the door, making his way into his room and slumping down on the bed.

"Ohm is also coming over. You Dog, why do you punch so hard? It will swell now." Weston sits besides Dean and push on his shoulders.

"You deserve it!" Weston rolled his eyes and mumbles I know. "Amy forgave you?" Dean asks and West nods making Dean roll his eyes.

"Amy really likes you Wes." Weston scoffed at Dean's words saying that she doesn't.

"You are playing the dumb hero of a novel. No girl would take this shit but she did. It is clear by the way she looks at you. You need to be considerate of her feelings."

"Listen, Dean. I don't think she likes me. Even if she does, I don't." Dean snorted. "Yeah right. You don't." Weston is not ready to accept his feelings and let go of being a player.

"I have a date with a junior tomorrow. If my jaw swells, I'll fucking murder you, Dean Wongsuwan." Dean's eyes widen. Date?

"Date? With whom?"

"Uh.." Weston takes out his phone and scrolls his chat. "Ella. Her name is Ella." Dean was ready to throw his hands. He doesn't even remember her name!

"Bro, careful with the diseases, yeah." Dean bursts out laughing after saying this. Weston's face has shock written all over it.

"How dare you? I get tested regularly and I use protection!" Dean and Weston just spent their time chatting, waiting for Ohm to come.

❤❤❤

"M- Mitch." Keit gulped. Mitch saw everything. What will he do now? He's so screwed.

"Keit, who was in the car?" Mitch asked as he casually walks towards him, looping his arms around Keit's shoulder. Keit looks at him utterly confused. Mitch didn't see Dean kissing him? Then he remembers, the glass is tinted black! Mitch doesn't know anything!

"Ohh, haha, that! In the car, it was a driver. I hired a cab. I went out for some work. Hahaha!" Mitch narrows his eyes at Keit's weird behavior. A cab? A freaking luxury car, a cab? Yeah right. He touches Keit's forehead to check for fever. He had none. He decides to let it slide. If it's something he doesn't want to share. Fine. He won't probe.

"Bro you missed the party. It was fire!"

"Yeah, yeah. I saw it all on IG. Ella got to kiss Weston."

"And she has a date with him tomorrow." Keit let out a surprised gasp.

"That girl is fast." Mitch snorts.

"She is sulking that she didn't get Dean." Keit barely managed to stop himself from saying something harsh.

"You know what, I think Weston likes the other senior, Amy. He got so possessive of her and didn't let that boy kiss her. I noticed his murderous expressions when she kissed the boy's cheek." Mitch nods his head. He noticed that too. But then, why is Weston going out with Ella and not Amy?

"I think he just wants to sleep with her." Keit hit Mitch's shoulder. "Don't say stuff like that. Mitch rubs his arm and explains himself.

"No Keit, really. I've overheard some guys talking about her. I am worried about her. They just take her as, you know.." Mitch couldn't bring himself to say but Keit understood.