Little Wedding Scare🔞

Magsimula sa umpisa

I started to slowly pump in and out of his tight little hole while he whimpered. He went to grab my shoulder for support but I think he knew better. Instead he held on to the sheets with a tight grip. He nearly ripped them off the bed.

"You can touch me baby." I instructed him and his hands flew to rest on my shoulders. I continued to thrust into him while quickening my pace. His moans were getting louder and prettier each time.

I purposely was avoiding his prostate because he cums easily. I can make him come without penetration. I just wanted us to come at the same time. And I was starting to get close. I quickened my pace again. I started to thrust hard and rougher right at his prostate.

"Ahh!" He screamed and moaned with his features filled with pleasure. His beautiful body laid arched off the bed due to the tension in his back. He was already about to cum.

"Daddy! Yes!" His body looked like it was being throw around with how hard the thrusts were. The bed frame made a constant beat with the wall.

"I'm." He started and I knew.

"Me too baby." I moaned out. It only took a few more strokes before I came inside of him and he came over our thighs and stomachs.

"So good." He moaned out with heavy breaths.

"It was." I kissed his forehead before pulling out. I practically collapsed on the bed completely drained from the sin we had just committed.

-

Third POV༄*ೃ⋅°✧

"Alright guys we have to make this a good surprise for him. He'll love it for sure but he can't find out until like two hours from now so everyone keep your big mouths shut." Jisoo instructed the group to with they all happily complied. No one wanted to ruin the surprise. Or piss Jisoo off.

"Okay so what else needs to be done?" Jin asked.

"All we need to do is call and secure our reservations for the spa." Jisoo explained and the group nodded. Nani said she could take care of that while everyone else set up the balloons and decorations on the hotel room.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Lisa screamed and jumped like it was her bachelorette party. Everyone laughed and got right back to work. Jimin would be back with Hobi in about two hours so they had to do this fast.

The two hours came and went because before they knew it there was a knock on the hotel room.

Jimin POV༄*ೃ⋅°✧

Hobi and me wanted to go out for lunch. But as soon as we got there he was acting suspicious. Not like he did something wound maybe just hiding something. I noticed how shaky he was. I didn't say anything at the beginning but as we finished our meal I was starting to worry.

"Is everything okay?" I asked with a raised brow. He is acting strangely.

"I-yeah of course it is." He stuttered. You'd think a guy like Hobi wouldn't fold under pressure.

"Why are you so nervous?" I chuckled because this is ridiculous. We've been friends for so long why's he being all weird?

"I'm not!" He defended rather loudly making me laugh again.

"Hey there is no need for yelling." I could see the sweat dripping off his neck in between my hand muffled laughs.

"Stop laughing!" He pouted and crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry- it's- you're sweating- wait." I couldn't stop my laughing and his face turned a deeper shade of red.

"It's hot in here!" He defended but I'm too smart for that.