Chapter 14

Cross's POV

I stared at the non-existing skies as shower myself with guilt being alone sucks.... I miss papyrus....I miss everyone... Why does this has to happen?

I close my eyes for a sec. And saw Ink staring at me closely.

"Ahhhh! Ink?! What are you doing"

I shouted in suprise as I crawled away from him.

"...heee.... Umm.... Duuu.... What.... What was it again? Sorry just wait.... Hmmmhmhmhhm...."

Sometimes I wonder why does he has to be chosen to be the guardian?

"Oh yeah! Can you now join us."

"Here..."

I sighed as I rubbed my temple.

" I already told you ink is don't wanna....besides there's no use for it everything gone"

"Yeah so what?!"

I looked at him at suprise again even though he is emotionless, stupid he is also gives no sh*t to anyone all he cares is about the au.

As I rubbed my temple again Chara asked me.

"Cross!"

I looked at Chara. which he seems to notice and said once more.

"Look!"

Chara pointed out I looked at the direction he pointed at and saw something a black version of me.....who the heck is that?

Then ink mumbled about something

"You....."

Is eyes still remained and fix his broom and tries to run to fight him but as soon as he got close by the black version of yeeted him.

He flew away and black dude came to me smiling creepily and giving me his hands saying.

"Hello.... I overheard.... Your conversation earlier.... I was wondering....."

I listened.

"....do you.... Want...... Your AU back?...."

My eyes widened.... A way?   

I look at his hand and said...

Hehe cliffhanger.