chapter 5

Third pov(I still suck! :C)

As Cross was about to enter. Ink the emotionless skeleton showed up.

"Heya Cross"

"SUP"Cross replied.

"Hey Cross, are you sure you still don't want to join us? Do you ever want to come outside at all?"

"... I'm busy"Cross studdered

"Doing what?"ink seemed curious.

   What could he busy doing at there's nothing to do here.

"... Can't you just leave?"Cross sounded annoyed but still in a polite way..

"...Im just trying to help"ink sighed
"Well it seems that you are not trying to do anything except sitting here with your lazy ass and doing your stuff"

"Done?"

Ink sighed again...

"Here"

Ink reached out something out of his pocket and gave  it Cross.

"What's this" Cross asked.

"It's a device.. it can help you get out of here"

"Don't need to my dude. I'm a talented... to the bone (oh my-- I suck at making jokes :V)

"...  That wasn't even funny... Well... Goodbye then"

Ink waved and left.

"Huff finally..."

Cross looked at Chara.

"Hey Chara, you seemed of today are you ok?"

Cross may hate Chara but he still is the only person he can talk to while waiting for someone to discover this place.

"... Nothing so... Who's was this person you were talking to?"

Cross feels that Chara was being stupid.

"You mean ink?"Cross asked

"No, I mean the one you had to leave me behind..."Chara was still disappointed..

"W-what? Wait... I never told you! How did you know."

"You were gone for about 5 hours..."

5 hours that was I been walking there for hours... Or have I been talking to Night for hours?

"Uhh.. I... I just happened to stumbled upon someone... His name was Nightmare...though he prefers to be named as Night...He was really nice.... And was very shy.... He also like books and bugs...  Hehe ... Oh he's also---"

Cross was cutted of by Chara saying

"Ooooohhh... Is he your boyfreind?"

"W-what? F-you Chara" (sorry I don't like cursing)

"What gave you that idea?! "

"Well you did say something alot about him and then you were doing then you were laughing.. wait... Don't tell me that you have been talking with him for 5 hours!"

"Ugghhh...  I just. Knew him we are just aquaintances"

"Ohh... You seem to know about him already though"

Cross death glared Chara and Chara eventually stopped.

"Fine... Hey... Wait a minute didn't you say Nightmare?"Chara started to speak again.

Cross was really annoyed but since Chara was curious  he replied.

"So what?..."

"Didn't Ink said that they were fighting and evil group called bad sanded and the one you talked earlier was Nightmare right?"

Cross nodded

"Isn't that the group leader"

Cross' was shooked. Night wasn't the type to kill someone... But he did just knew him...

"So what if what of this guy was named like him?"

"Seriously?"Chara gave a bug look.

"... Fine" Cross removed his hands from the button.

Yeah! So sorry for not posting... Yeah see you guys for the next chapter